If you want Rex fired

mob16151

Kim Pegula is on twitter. The account is verified. Also tweet at Pegula Sports and entertainment. Let them know,how you feel by using the #cleanhouse and #BuffaloBills.

Dang, letting the inmates run the asylum!

This is really messed up on Kim's part as she is totally undermining Rex's authority and hurting who we bring in as the next guy certainly wouldn't want their boss doing the same thing.

Yes I want Rex gone but don't be asking the fans approval on social media. If you (kim) really want to know just read this board.

Also You as an owner should know if a coach is doing their job or not and if you don't then stay out of it and let people who know what they are doing do their job!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, a twitter movement by fans to influence front office decisions. Makes perfect sense.

Marv was right about what happens when you start listening to disgruntled fans.

Yeah, what do fans know anyway, right?

Let them be disgruntled. Shared revenuewoooooohooooo!

I really feel for anyone that thinks Brandon is getting fired. You really thin Pegulas are gonna fire Russ Brandon lol

Brandon let it be known that the Raiders were interested in hiring him and thus he got a promotion. He has his vampire fangs deep into Terry's throat and isn't about to let go anytime soon.

Personally, I think these new owners are a bit overwhelmed in what's involved in running an NFL franchise and are afraid to clean house. Alas, as that is exactly what they should do because their idea of running an NFL team is an 180-degree departure from Ralph Wilson who wanted a profit first and winning second....or perhaps win games if everything falls that way.

These new owners aren't dependent on the team making a profit to support themselves and in fact are more than rich enough to hire the best and brightest in the NFL to win. What they don't see just yet is winning will make everyone want to work for them. Wilson couldn't hire anyone he wanted because so many didn't want to work for him.

Edited by Nihilarian

You're right, let's just say nothing. That's worked so well for 17 years! It's bound to continue our winning tradition of shutting up and accepting failure.

They don't need out approval, They need to know how to evaluate their own employees on work performance. Clearly the Pegs need a Czar as they don't know what they are doing and asking the fans is not the way to go. Hell we wont to fire every coach every year and what would that get us.

Brandon let it be known that the Raiders were interested in hiring him and thus he got a promotion. He has his vampire fangs deep into Terry's throat and isn't about to let go anytime soon.

Personally, I think these new owners are a bit overwhelmed in what's involved in running an NFL franchise and are afraid to clean house. Alas, as that us exactly what they should do because their idea of running an NFL team is a 180-degree departure from Ralph Wilson who wanted a profit first and winning second.

These new owners aren't dependent on the team making a profit to support themselves and in fact are more than rich enough to hire the best and brightest in the NFL to win. What they don't see just yet is winning will make everyone want to work for them.

I love them for keeping the Bills in Buffalo but keep in mind they consider Tim Murray the best and the brightest NHL mind. And he sucks.

Bills fans shouldn't need to show their disdain for Rex Ryan. These owners must watch the games and see what we see.

They do. They are just in a better position to make a more rational analysis and better informed decisions. Fans can be kneejerk, owners not so much.

You're right, let's just say nothing. That's worked so well for 17 years! It's bound to continue our winning tradition of shutting up and accepting failure.

You need to speak in terms they understand and listen too, their wallets. Some random people tweet #CleanHouse and/or that they want Ryan fired. But at the same time seasons sell like hotcakes and the stadium is full. Which of these do you think they will listen to? Hint ... it sure as !@#$ isn't twitter.

why are we Harassing Kim ? She is the reason the team stayed.

I saw several posters blaming her directly for the Rex hire in the first place. As if she sat on her throne and told everybody else what was going to happen.

Somehow Terry wasn't mentioned, I guess he is blameless. I'm surprised Terry didn't make a post in the "what does your wife do that drives you crazy" thread that laid out how she makes him feel small by hiring head coaches without his input.