If you want Rex fired

mob16151

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, the DC-Tom-bot is still beta. It's not ready for this sort of late-season volume.

I just laughed so loud I had to shut my office door.

It may be snowing outside, but Im nice and warm thanks to all the HOT TAKES on TBD!

:worthy:

Dang, letting the inmates run the asylum!

This is really messed up on Kim's part as she is totally undermining Rex's authority and hurting who we bring in as the next guy certainly wouldn't want their boss doing the same thing.

Yes I want Rex gone but don't be asking the fans approval on social media. If you (kim) really want to know just read this board.

Also You as an owner should know if a coach is doing their job or not and if you don't then stay out of it and let people who know what they are doing do their job!

They arent asking for approval or any fan input for that matter. OP is saying that if you kick and scream enough, they might see you, and even might care a little about what you say (doubtful).

Time to pick up of the pitchforks and shovels and storm the bastile! Because the reason for our futility over the last 17 years is that the fans have simply been too silent! If only the front office REALLY knew how we felt, that would change everything!

You wanna say something? Speak with your wallet.

This what Ralph knew would never happen.

That's just it. Fans won't stop going to games buying gear or supporting the team financially. They are so afraid they might pull up stakes and move and I get that. The owners won't listen to the disgruntled portion of the fan base because the paying side keeps on paying for Garbage and on and on it goes.

Here's the rub. The disgruntled portion IS the paying side as well. The people that complain the loudest are those that care the most. You really think they won't still go to games?

Fans were so afraid that the Bills would move that they didn't bail when a game a year was sold to Toronto. I gave up my seasons after the first year of that. However I'm a glutton for punishment so I still have more shirts, hoodies, memorabilia, etc... than I care to admit and watch every game from start to finish. I've said it before but the Falcons game in Toronto was where I gave up my emotional investment in the team. However to Ralph/Pegula's etc... they still get my money so they don't care. That is my fault.

Colin Cowherd of all people made the point that fans of bad teams ARE at fault for the teams being bad (when they are notoriously bad: Bills, Browns, Leafs, etc...) because not only do they tolerate the losing they voluntarily raise their own taxes to pay for it! So my choice as a fan is to stop watching or treat it as a welcome distraction for 3 hours results be damned. I have chosen the latter. Before the Raiders game I figured the Bills would lose and again this week with Pitt. Why? I can't remember the last time the Bills won a game that mattered. In years past this would have made me very upset. Now life goes on. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

January - enjoy the playoffs

February - read about FAs, draft

March - Free Agency

April - Schedule/Draft

May/June/July - discuss how the Bills filled there weaknesses and how this will be the year Brady and the Pats* fall off

August - Astro Notes (seriously one of my favorite parts of football)

September - middling Bills team

October - middling Bills team

November- they aren't technically out of it yet

December - Another year...

I think what has made the last 2 years as frustrating as they are is that the Bills are *this* close. 8-8/9-7 is good enough to not be the laughingstock of the league but not good enough to actually compete with the upper echelon teams. So not good enough to make a run at the Super Bowl and not bad enough to get excited about the draft. I'm at a loss for what even is wrong with the team. They score points and the defense doesn't show up. The defense plays stoutly and the offense can't move the ball. It sucks that this is what my Bills fandom has come to.

I just laughed so loud I had to shut my office door.

It may be snowing outside, but Im nice and warm thanks to all the HOT TAKES on TBD!

:worthy:

They arent asking for approval or any fan input for that matter. OP is saying that if you kick and scream enough, they might see you, and even might care a little about what you say (doubtful).

That's exactly what I'm saying. They don't have to listen,and you don't have to be rude.(And yes Virginia,you can tell people your unhappy with out being an ass.) But the point is you have a way to communicate with the Bills FO,that wasn't there when Ralph ran the team.

My super secret insider finally paid off. Rex will be fired at end of season. Unless they lose to the Browns. Then it will be next Monday. That is not the story. The story is the new coach is already in contract final negotiations and quietly assembling his staff. Bank on it!

Edited by Iraq Vet

Some of you know that I also am a huge Arsenal fan. Some Arsenal fans (otherwise known as the Wenger Out Brigade or WOBs) have tried to get Arsene Wenger fired over the past few years.

That did not work out so well for the WOBs and all they have done is embarrass themselves.

You can draw your own conclusions.

Some of you know that I also am a huge Arsenal fan. Some Arsenal fans (otherwise known as the Wenger Out Brigade or WOBs) have tried to get Arsene Wenger fired over the past few years.

That did not work out so well for the WOBs and all they have done is embarrass themselves.

You can draw your own conclusions.

Except for you know Wenger,being a legend,and one of if not the longest tenured manager in Arsenal history.

Except for you know Wenger,being a legend,and one of if not the longest tenured manager in Arsenal history.

True. Nevertheless, certain supporters made asses out of themselves.

If you want another example, Sir Alex was on the hot seat after his few seasons. Man U was lucky they did not fire him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326585/Alex-Ferguson-sacked-winning-trophy-Manchester-United-modern-game-says-West-Brom-boss-Steve-Clarke.html

No, they made their billions by buying lots of land and then getting really lucky.

this is a bit much

The fact that some of the older people on this board don't understand twitter metrics are analyzed and used in many business decisions just goes to show how after a certain age you kind of become an irrelevant fossil yelling at the wall.

racist

Yes, a twitter movement by fans to influence front office decisions. Makes perfect sense.

Marv was right about what happens when you start listening to disgruntled fans.

17 years of stupidity

maybe listening to themselves doesn't work.

clean everyone out from coach to staff to GM to Team President.

Bring in an outsider to hire the Gm and let that guy find the coach. The President can be searched for through an outside agency.

The fact that some of the older people on this board don't understand twitter metrics are analyzed and used in many business decisions just goes to show how after a certain age you kind of become an irrelevant fossil yelling at the wall.

Twitter metrics are used to get a feel for public opinion, nothing more. Valuable for determining what color nail polish to create next or what performer to hire as a spokesperson, but for determining whether or not to fire a NFL head coach or anything else that requires domain knowledge not so much. That being said, listening to the twitterverse might have been advisable before giving Ryan his stupid contract in the first place.

Edited by CodeMonkey