DeShone Kizer anyone?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kizer has all the talent in the world and I think it was the smartest move for him to leave ND. I'm a ND fan saying this. Kelly was going to ruin him if he stayed. I worry about Kizer's field vision at times because he would miss open guys, but accuracy or arm strength are not question marks with him.

Kizer has all the talent in the world and I think it was the smartest move for him to leave ND. I'm a ND fan saying this. Kelly was going to ruin him if he stayed. I worry about Kizer's field vision at times because he would miss open guys, but accuracy or arm strength are not question marks with him.

Interesting. Why have the Irish struggled this season? I don't watch them, but Kizer's numbers are solid. Is it defense?

Interesting. Why have the Irish struggled this season? I don't watch them, but Kizer's numbers are solid. Is it defense?

The defense has been absolutely horrendous, but Kelly's gameplans have been just as bad. I get more pissed watching him call plays than I did Roman if that tells you anything.

Defense is beyond terrible.

Kizer is a project, but as an ND fan, I agree we already have a high-ceiling project on the roster. The kid couldn't beat out Zaire to start the year despite putting up good numbers last year which to me looks like a leadership deficiency, which is really the only thing Zaire has.

No. Use Dak Prescott as the model. You want a guy thats a senior with 4 years of playing experience in college and has had a lot of success. Kizer should have stayed in school, he has a lot he needs to improve on. Hes not even close to being ready

I'm torn on Kizer. There's a couple of throws in the Michigan State game where I fell for him big time. He's got something about him that draws me in.

I think he's far from a perfect prospect but some of the anticipation and pocket movement makes me consider pulling the trigger on him, potentially even in the 1st.

The defense has been absolutely horrendous, but Kelly's gameplans have been just as bad. I get more pissed watching him call plays than I did Roman if that tells you anything.

I agree with this assessment, 100%. I also believe Kizer would be better off going to New Orleans as developing a year or two while Brees plays I think be amazing for him. IMO he could be a very successful QB with the right coach and QB learn from. I think he be horendous in Buffalo simply because you have a HC who has never ever been able develop a QB and no one to learn from.

I'm torn on Kizer. There's a couple of throws in the Michigan State game where I fell for him big time. He's got something about him that draws me in.

I think he's far from a perfect prospect but some of the anticipation and pocket movement makes me consider pulling the trigger on him, potentially even in the 1st.

Does he do anything presnap? Is he required to in that offense? I have only watched him play one game, I wasn't impressed but it's not a fair assessment.

I love his big arm, his anticipation throws, his ability to feel pressure and create time in the pocket, and his ability to make pre-snap reads and line checks.

I think he has the potential to be the real deal in the NFL.

They had several defensive players suspended for pot and guns right before the season, and like others have said Kelly did him no favors.

Not a big fan, but I'm sure this post will get lit up with ND fans clamoring for Kizer.

Wrong... I'm a Irish fan and skeptical.