DeShone Kizer anyone?

I'm torn on Kizer. There's a couple of throws in the Michigan State game where I fell for him big time. He's got something about him that draws me in.

I think he's far from a perfect prospect but some of the anticipation and pocket movement makes me consider pulling the trigger on him, potentially even in the 1st.

This is one of the throws from the Michigan State game. Building blocks QB, just got to put them together.

https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/808750408390868995

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said anything about being afraid? It simply feels like a poor use of assets to spend a 4th and a 1st on a roster spot reserved for the 3rd string project in back to back years. Especially considering that most people thought Cardale was 2 years away from being ready last year. So even if Kizer is a 1 year project they are essentially on the same timeline at this point, but Cardale has a year in the organization already. My statement was more about opportunity cost than anything. If they feel good about their current project then that 1st could be a game changing weapon for him instead of his possible replacement.

If the Bills fire Rex will time in the orginization matter as it will ALL change again and be a new system to learn for both, thus on the same level?

Unless Lynn gets the nod to be HC.

Lynn inherited Roman's system. He wasn't going to change it mid season. I have no clue what a Lynn offensive system would actually look like. Perhaps it's similar but who knows, he's never run an offense before.

Lynn inherited Roman's system. He wasn't going to change it mid season. I have no clue what a Lynn offensive system would actually look like. Perhaps it's similar but who knows, he's never run an offense before.

Roman's system or not, you'd think he would scratch those god awful wildcat plays out of the playbook. Or do they keep them in just to placate the QB Whisperer, David Lee?