What do Bills need to make playoffs? Not a joke post.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though we haven't tasted the nectar of Playoffs in 17 years, we don't deserve to get in the playoffs this year. It will give us false hope...it would be a participation trophy x1,000,000. It would put the Pegulas in a spot where they would keep Rex, Rob, Doug and TT. Blow this **** up.

I hate that I'm even in the Playoff Simulator right now, but it's Monday and I don't feel like working so (please don't berate me if I missed something ... I'm vulnerable right now):

- Bills win out (ugh)

- Phins lose out (playing the Jets, Bills, and Pats)

- Broncos lose 2 of last 3 (playing the Pats, KC, and Raiders)

- Tennessee loses to KC

- Baltimore loss to Eagles (other 2 games won't matter if this happens)

- Indy loses 1 of their last 3 (playing Vikings, Raiders, and Jags)

If this happens, we should make the Playoffs, where we will face off against the Steelers. Expect Bell to rush for over 600 yards and for Big Ben to play the entire game with a cigar in his mouth.

Yeah I thought there was a chance last night but I didn't realize the Dolphins HAD to lose to the Jets (I thought they only had to lose 2 of 3). If Baltimore loses tonight and the Dolphins lose to the Jets on Saturday, then there is a realistic chance. But it looks like a Dolphins win would mathematically eliminate us, unless I'm missing something.

Yeah I thought there was a chance last night but I didn't realize the Dolphins HAD to lose to the Jets (I thought they only had to lose 2 of 3). If Baltimore loses tonight and the Dolphins lose to the Jets on Saturday, then there is a realistic chance. But it looks like a Dolphins win would mathematically eliminate us, unless I'm missing something.

Correct. If the Phins beat the Jets, we're done. It's in Jersey, and I have a feeling the Jets will play a tough game considering it's a divisional game. Who knows!

They just don't deserve it... not close to one of 6 best in AFC

Well if they in out and the Dolphins lose out and the Broncos lose 2 of 3 (they will) and the Ravens lose 3 of 4 (they could), then they would, in fact, deserve it. Here's something to consider: the Bills have three of their very easiest games the last three weeks. If their schedule was different and they had already played the Browns, the Tannehill-less Dolphins and the hapless Jets but had the Steelers, Raiders and Pats the last three weeks and were sitting at 9-4, would you think of them differently?

Correct. If the Phins beat the Jets, we're done. It's in Jersey, and I have a feeling the Jets will play a tough game considering it's a divisional game. Who knows!

Who knows is right. If the Ravens lose tonight and the Jets beat the Dolphins on Saturday, the Bills will be very, very much alive. I'm with you and, I'm sure, the spirit of Mark Miller (RIP).