What do Bills need to make playoffs? Not a joke post.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the team was built to win now with the front 7 on D, Sammy, Woods, Wood, Richie, Clay, Glenn, Tyrod being in Pro Bowl last year etc and are in third place but they have a "larger than life" coach so we're supposed to be happy

Am I right?

Win out.

Denver losses last 3.

Miami losses last 3.

Tennessee losses 2 of 3.

Baltimore losses 2 of 3.

Indy losss 1 of 3.

I get a date with Erin Andrews.

Get a new QB and try again next year.

They had chances in the last two games and couldn't get it done in either. They are toast for 2016.

Yup, it's not like the Bills were playing juggernauts that just couldn't be beat. They had the Raiders beat and snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory and the Stillers could of should of been beat. The Bills at home, road Ben, threw 3 picks, playoffs on the line, meh! Bills suck, they aren't going anywhere this year, it's not even worth the convo.

Edited by old school

I hate that I'm even in the Playoff Simulator right now, but it's Monday and I don't feel like working so (please don't berate me if I missed something ... I'm vulnerable right now):

- Bills win out (ugh)

- Phins lose out (playing the Jets, Bills, and Pats)

- Broncos lose 2 of last 3 (playing the Pats, KC, and Raiders)

- Tennessee loses to KC

- Baltimore loss to Eagles (other 2 games won't matter if this happens)

- Indy loses 1 of their last 3 (playing Vikings, Raiders, and Jags)

If this happens, we should make the Playoffs, where we will face off against the Steelers. Expect Bell to rush for over 600 yards and for Big Ben to play the entire game with a cigar in his mouth.

Correct. If the Phins beat the Jets, we're done. It's in Jersey, and I have a feeling the Jets will play a tough game considering it's a divisional game. Who knows!

Also no Tanny right? So Matt Moore it might actually be an exciting game :D

I hate that I'm even in the Playoff Simulator right now, but it's Monday and I don't feel like working so (please don't berate me if I missed something ... I'm vulnerable right now):

- Bills win out (ugh)

- Phins lose out (playing the Jets, Bills, and Pats)

- Broncos lose 2 of last 3 (playing the Pats, KC, and Raiders)

- Tennessee loses to KC

- Baltimore loss to Eagles (other 2 games won't matter if this happens)

- Indy loses 1 of their last 3 (playing Vikings, Raiders, and Jags)

If this happens, we should make the Playoffs, where we will face off against the Steelers. Expect Bell to rush for over 600 yards and for Big Ben to play the entire game with a cigar in his mouth.

The hardest one to happen on that list is the Dolphins losing to the Jets, the rest are very Plausable to happen.

Am I right?

Win out.

Denver losses last 3.

Miami losses last 3.

Tennessee losses 2 of 3.

Baltimore losses 2 of 3.

Indy losss 1 of 3.

I said before that the Bills would need the patriots to wear Buffalo Bills jerseys as they enter the playoffs this year, but I'd like to redact that comment.

yep....

nope, can't think of any other possible way..... I redact my redaction.

Also no Tanny right? So Matt Moore it might actually be an exciting game :D

Correct - if the universe is aligned the way I think it is, he will throw for 400 yards, 5 TD's, and then will be traded to the Bills for 2017 where he will snap both legs in half during the first practice w/ pads.

Am I right?

Win out.

Denver losses last 3.

Miami losses last 3.

Tennessee losses 2 of 3.

Baltimore losses 2 of 3.

Indy losss 1 of 3.

My ex worked with Erin Andrew while she covered the lightning about ten years ago...she said EA was evil and had smelly feet...so I'm saying there's a chance.

Tennessee won't lose two of three and either will Baltimore.

Tennesse doesn't have to lose two of three. Either Tenn or Houston does. If both lose one game before their week 17 matchup one is guaranteed to lose twice.

The hardest one to happen on that list is the Dolphins losing to the Jets, the rest are very Plausable to happen.

According to the NY Times simulator the Dolphins don't have to lose to the Jets. Losing to the Bills and NE is enough. Another poster, in a different thread went over the tie breakers and his findings seemed to support the Times Simulator over ESPNs Playoff Machine.

And I'll say that while any of the things the Bills need to win are plausible it's very improbable that all of them happen. An upset or two will happen that nobody is expecting.

That being said I'll be score watching each game just in case.

EDIT: Hah, it wasn't even in another thread, the poster laid it out in this thread.

EDIT EDIT: and according to the NYT playoff simulator the Broncos don't have to lose all three either. They need to lose to the Patriots and the Raiders. The game against the Chiefs doesn't matter if that happens.

Edited by MDH

Tennessee won't lose two of three and either will Baltimore.

Tennessee doesn't have to lose 2 of 3. Either Tennessee OR Houston has to lose 2 of 3. Baltimore has to lose to Pittsburgh AND to either Philadelphia or Cincinnati. Like I said, the Eagles beating the Ravens would completely bolster the Bills' playoff hopes. That happens and all of a sudden the game against Miami next week actually means something. Assuming we win of course.

we won't win out.

OK.

Correct - if the universe is aligned the way I think it is, he will throw for 400 yards, 5 TD's, and then will be traded to the Bills for 2017 where he will snap both legs in half during the first practice w/ pads.

They wouldn't just trade for him they would renegotiate his contract so he'll be making 30 million if he gets injured