Marcel the Dareus

WIDE LEFT

Using very high draft picks for guys like this, then later giving big money to him, is a recipe for disaster. Zero character, total loser. When Brett Farve lost his father, he dedicated his season to him. When Marcel's half brother died, the big M took his entire 2nd season off. Multiple suspensions, often out of shape, loser squared. His performance today was typical of the absolute loser he is. Needing him to come up big, he takes the day off. He was manhandled today, often in one on one situations. It's so hard to root for this team, and it's made much harder when their "star" players are so lacking in character.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brutal assessment. The guy has dealt with a lot of adversity. Not easy stuff.

But yea, I'm pissed I bought his jersey.

Give me a break with this crap. Lots of people deal with adversity without tens of millions of dollars in the bank. The guy is paid that much to play and he doesn't show up half the time.

Using very high draft picks for guys like this, then later giving big money to him, is a recipe for disaster. Zero character, total loser. When Brett Farve lost his father, he dedicated his season to him. When Marcel's half brother died, the big M took his entire 2nd season off. Multiple suspensions, often out of shape, loser squared. His performance today was typical of the absolute loser he is. Needing him to come up big, he takes the day off. He was manhandled today, often in one on one situations. It's so hard to root for this team, and it's made much harder when their "star" players are so lacking in character.

"Zero character, total loser..." I call him low energy Marcell Dareus...

So what? Our sh*tty defense is about to be completely replaced anyways after our horribly deficient coaching bozos get fired.

Well, our 6 LB's are among the best group in football. Hughes, Lorax, the Browns, Shaq and Ragland all stay. Kyle goes one more season, Marcel, Bryant, Adolphus all stay. Darby , seymour and robey 3 starting cb's next year.

So when you say completely replaced you really mean 2 new safeties and maybe a rotational Dlineman.