Here's my plan to fix the mess

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) complete front office and head coaching purge

2) offer Eric decosta 75 million dollars and complete autonomy over football operations.

Let that guy choose coaches scouts and which players stay/go.

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger "do it. Do it nau "

You had me at #1.

Sooooo, you are keeping Rex? Dont like it?

Yea, I am, for a couple of reasons. We are only 1 game under .500 over almost 2 years. We're losing due to D mostly and QB play. I'd rather address those areas than start over with a new coach. That would give us 4 coaches in 6 years. Come on man.

The only people that have to go is Dennis Thurman, Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan

I agree with this. I'm not sure if Thurman even needs to go, hard to tell if he was allowed to run his D. Let Lynn make that call would be my choice. Rex and Rob need to ride out on the bicycle they came in on.

Here's my plan (at the moment):

Hire Gus Bradley as DC. Tell Rex to leave the D alone. His only D function will be when Gus needs a coke, Rex will get it for him. Fire Dennis and Rob. Trade for AJ McCarron.

Not terrible, but, the problem is that Rex would never go for this. He is delusional and believes that he is the greatest defensive mind of the last decade. I'm fine w/ it as long as Rex is relegated to giving press conferences and talking to the players, etc. Lynn/Bradley combo would be nice. I like going after McCarron.

The only people that have to go is Dennis Thurman, Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan

so it would seem. looks like we are moving on from TT as well. Good job on the contract Whaley to give the organization flexibility with TT. That should about do it. The Ryans, Thurman, and TT look to be the losers in this. A Lynn goes and gets a straight up 4-3 playing DC . I get it. Took 13 games, but I get it. Do it. Do it now.

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore