Here's my plan to fix the mess

I am tired of this split control. I say give Whaley the job of getting a coach he can support. If they don't produce, then, heave ho the pair. The only way to get out of this spiral of failed coaches dumped in two or three years. I am not totally buying what the media is shoveling on Rex yet......I was opposed to his hire day 1....and my view is vindicated imho......but, owners who bought his line of bull at time of hiring might continue to buy it for a while longer to try and "save" the specter of acknowledging they made a bad hire to start their ownership. time will tell....you know, Marrone went to the mat with Whaley to get Orton...and Orton was a ton better than EJ....and Rex was never a EJ guy either. Now, REX appears to want to not play Cardale......and......I see both sides. It sad to see TT developing so slowly. He missed a couple of easy ones today.......but, there were at least 3 drops that hit is receivers in the hands.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) purge of any former/current flutie or TT fans. That'd go a long way

:censored::angry::censored:

Proud Flutie fan here ya mullet. Man could ball. And say what you want, but the playoff drought started when Ralphie screwed him out of his rightful playoff start. Football gods were pissed. I still say we bring him in for some sort of appreciation day to lift the curse.

:censored::angry::censored:

Proud Flutie fan here ya mullet. Man could ball. And say what you want, but the playoff drought started when Ralphie screwed him out of his rightful playoff start. Football gods were pissed. I still say we bring him in for some sort of appreciation day to lift the curse.

I'm a proud Flutie fan too and the dude could definitely ball. I was at the game today rooting hot and heavy for the Bills while wearing my Flutie jersey. So, take that. :)

Offense:

we can't find a way to get the ball to Watkins

can't find a way to get the ball to Clay

there aren't enough touches for Gillislee

why isn't the offense isn't McCoy right McCoy left McCoy on the reception

why does Goodwin have to get his targets

we run no crossing patterns

everything is a hook where the receiver squares up to the qb, and there is no run after catch

Mills is not very good, I like to see them play Kouandjio and move forward with him. Seantrel is looking at a suspension to start the season next year

Defense:

Hughes and Dareus were "must signs" which they did they both have to be a factor in the game and they are not

Our best defensive player is take your pick 33 year old Kyle Williams or 33 year old Lorenzo Alexander

Preston Brown can not avoid being taken out with the wash, he's been brutal

Zach Brown has worn down as the year has gone on

We kept 6 safties and added two more and none of them can play besides Aaron Williams when healthy which hasn't been often

We do not have enough scrappers like Robey-Coleman

Defensive line depth as far as play makers is thin...have bodies they just don't make plays

We seem to be in position on the pass and can't make the play, and there on the run a lot and miss the tackle

The only pissed off button we have is when the opponent wants to talk after the play, we'll show we don't like that but not during the play

The most disappointing thing when we play a big boy team they dominate in the trenches both sides of the ball. We get pushed around and put on our ass routinely and don't see to mind.

Over all its a medicore team 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 that talent wise is better but effort, focus, mentally, emotionally and physically can't beat good teams. So we need ot squeeze more out of the qb position and Tyrod can't give it to us. Not a lot different than the Titans - run game, no much passing, descent defense but +1 for them easier schedule

I don't know who to hire for the job, but you are 100% right.

Clean out everybody in the front office besides the owner. EVERYBODY.

Hire someone to run the football team because the Pegulas might be smart people, they might be nice people and I am sure they are excellent business people, they have NO IDEA HOW TO RUN AN NFL TEAM AND BUILD A WINNER. Hire someone and get the hell out of the way.

And don't try to reach back into the glory days and bring someone in (Kelly, Reich, Polian, etc). All new blood is needed. No remnants of the past should remain.

I don't know who to hire for the job, but you are 100% right.Clean out everybody in the front office besides the owner. EVERYBODY.Hire someone to run the football team because the Pegulas might be smart people, they might be nice people and I am sure they are excellent business people, they have NO IDEA HOW TO RUN AN NFL TEAM AND BUILD A WINNER. Hire someone and get the hell out of the way.And don't try to reach back into the glory days and bring someone in (Kelly, Reich, Polian, etc). All new blood is needed. No remnants of the past should remain.

Blah blah blah

Rex ain't going nowhere nor is Whaley I suspect. Just because some sports put out an off the wall tweet doesn't mean anything. Get used to it.