If Garoppolo is available for trade, would ya and for what?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JG was a second round pick (albeit late). I doubt that the Pats would trade him for less than a first. He has looked good in preseason and in limited in season action. They would know for sure but he certainly looks like he can play. If so I cant imagine them trading him to the Bills. Lynn likes the WC offence and if we had a qb who can execute in that scheme our O (with improvement at RT) could be the best in the league.

If they were inclined to trade him I would deal our first pick. With what teams have seen and now know, he would be a first rounder in 2017 IMO.

LOL! IOW, he's not going anywhere. And it tells you everything you need to know that they put him for almost the entire last quarter of the game against the Jets, up 41-0, and only let him throw twice. Would have been the perfect time to showcase him for trade.

Throwing the ball in the fourth quarter when up 41-0 would have been foolish. This meaningless game when the other team quit would not have been a showcase situation. Mop up duty is simply mop up duty. That's all there is to that.

Throwing the ball in the fourth quarter when up 41-0 would have been foolish. This meaningless game when the other team quit would not have been a showcase situation. Mop up duty is simply mop up duty. That's all there is to that.

Foolish? Why because anything over 42 points would have been running up the score? Ridiculous. You use every chance you can to showcase a player.

Foolish? Why because anything over 42 points would have been running up the score? Ridiculous. You use every chance you can to showcase a player.

Playing against a team that quits doesn't show anything. The smartest thing to do is to keep the clock running and more quickly go home.

Playing against a team that quits doesn't show anything. The smartest thing to do is to keep the clock running and more quickly go home.

It's a smart thing to do...if you're worried about him looking bad and/or getting hurt (again). Completed passes keep the clock running too, you know.

It's a smart thing to do...if you're worried about him looking bad and/or getting hurt (again). Completed passes keep the clock running too, you know.

You are missing the point. In a meaningless game in which the opposing team simply quits you can't judge performance or take anything way from a performance (good or bad) in that type of miserable game.

You are missing the point. In a meaningless game in which the opposing team simply quits you can't judge performance or take anything way from a performance (good or bad) in that type of miserable game.

No, you use every chance you can to showcase a player you're looking to get a 1st and 4th for in trade. Maybe you don't put too much stock in a good performance, but you certainly could put stock in a bad one. Especially considering both teams had their starters in until the end (save for Brady).

I would def flip them a 2nd

And pay him $18M/year with ~$40M guaranteed?

I like him and think he will succeed in this league.

However I am very skeptical of ANY player that is being dealt out of NE (because of the Ernie Adams value chart).

However EVEN MORE skeptical of the willingness to move a QB within the divison.

When was the last QB dealt out of NE that had success Bledsoe?

I would def flip them a 2nd

If BB is Willing to deal you a QB inside the Division RUN AWAY

I hate the Pats. Always looking to rip someone off.

You mean get Value for their Asset. (Ernie Adams value chart baby). I want to get my hands on it.

One 2nd Rd pick seems fair. After Osweiler, you would think the league would be a little gun shy to over commit on a backup with limited experience.

IMO I think it will take a first OR like the top 5 pick in the second round.. otherwise it's best just to keep him and hope for a 3rd round comp pick if he leaves.

I like him and think he will succeed in this league.

However I am very skeptical of ANY player that is being dealt out of NE (because of the Ernie Adams value chart).

However EVEN MORE skeptical of the willingness to move a QB within the divison.

When was the last QB dealt out of NE that had success Bledsoe?

If BB is Willing to deal you a QB inside the Division RUN AWAY

You mean get Value for their Asset. (Ernie Adams value chart baby). I want to get my hands on it.

Bledsoe had like 1/2 a season of success