London Gets Four NFL Games in 2017

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 9AM EST starts are no more. The games are going to be synced with the 1PM EST starts

It will probably mean I go to fewer games. I liked the fact that I could go to Wembley or Twickers and then get in the pub and at least see redzone.

If it means trying to follow the Bills through text updates on my phone then I'd rather stay home.

It will probably mean I go to fewer games. I liked the fact that I could go to Wembley or Twickers and then get in the pub and at least see redzone.

If it means trying to follow the Bills through text updates on my phone then I'd rather stay home.

Stupid move on part of the NFL, I think the morning games were developing an audience. It was fun to cook breakfast with a beer open and football in the background. Now the London games are just another ordinary game.

it stinks that they wont be the AM games any more. I kind of dug that

West coast viewers do not share this sentiment.

I've been very vocal about my disdain for the London series. Soon enough every team will be playing a home game internationally!

West coast viewers do not share this sentiment.

I've been very vocal about my disdain for the London series. Soon enough every team will be playing a home game internationally!

I'd love a 7am or 8am kickoff. My issue with being on the west coast is the late games are over at 8pm, just when I'm turning on the TV.

IIRC last year at wembley we were more than 83000

That was a really fun day (other than the outcome). Wembley is a great stadium and Bills fans were everywhere.

Jacksonville is going to move their franchise to London. Book it.

Of course; that's what this whole thing has been about. Shahid Kahn didn't buy that team to stay in Jacksonville!