Price you would pay for Romo

GoBills!

What are you willing to pay for Tony Romo next season assuming he is let go or is open to a contract revise. The man is a great QB, clearly way ahead of Tyrod but more injury prone he may have 2-3 quality seasons left in him behind a decent line.

What would you trade for him?

What would you pay for him if he hit the open market?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you willing to pay for Tony Romo next season assuming he is let go or is open to a contract revise. The man is a great QB, clearly way ahead of Tyrod but more injury prone he may have 2-3 quality seasons left in him behind a decent line.

What price would pay for an expensive, beautiful vase that's broken into 10 pieces?

What price would pay for an expensive, beautiful vase that's broken into 10 pieces?

Assuming he is healthy, I do think with shady and TD Mike in the back field we can give him some more to make plays but again depends on our coaches and WR's. Id pay him 15-19 for two years vs tyrod, with a injury waiver clause for protection.

Depends on how good our backup QB because he is gonna see time in important games with Romo as your starter. Personally would rather find a different stop gap QB but he would never, ever come to Buffalo. At this point in his career he needs a monster pass rush offensive line and we don't have that.

Assuming he is healthy, I do think with shady and TD Mike in the back field we can give him some more to make plays but again depends on our coaches and WR's. Id pay him 15-19 for two years vs tyrod, with a injury waiver clause for protection.

Too much of a risk to assume at his price tag because when he gets injured as his history predicts, the team is screwed.

With, or without the glue?

Previous damage predicts the glue will not hold when the vase is dropped again.

How many different threads can be started by folks that honestly see this team as a QB away from contention.

Look they are 9th in the league in scoring, and 16th in points allowed.

That should tell everyone all they need to know.

First, shot! I'd do everything we could to bring in Chad Kelly and get Jimbo involved in his development.

Second, . I'd give up a 2nd or 3rd rounder for MCarron.

Third, I'd swap a 3rd/4th for Glennon.

Fourth option, and a last shot if no one else is available: I'd give up a 4th for Romo and pay him on an incentive based 2 yr deal.

First, shot! I'd do everything we could to bring in Chad Kelly and get Jimbo involved in his development.

Fourth option, and a last shot if no one else is available: I'd give up a 4th for Romo and pay him on an incentive based 2 yr deal.

And the Bills would still be due for a long, long time if they did this.

depends. How much are we willing to spend on a back up that'll most likely play a lot

Jim has been involved in Chads development for his whole life. Watched a few of the sessions myself