Are we worse then Cleveland and or Detroit?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After 18 years of high draft picks, how would you rank these three teams?

not worse than Cleveland, probably equal with Detroit although they have more ups and downs.

We on the other hand ARE THE ALL TIME WORLD CHAMPS OF BEING AVERAGE!! Who else has been around the 8 - 8 mark as much as us.

you could say that like their plan or not Cleveland has a plan. They wanted quantity of picks last year and this year. They planned to tank this season for quality of picks. Can we say Buffalo has a plan? I see a few meaningless late season victories ahead of us this season (which history has shown translates into nothing for the next season) Meaningless victories that will limit us from getting top talent in each draft round.

Granted both teams are in need of a QB but Cleveland is in a better draft position to get 1.

I still can not believe that in December we are "in the Hunt" yet again and yet very few fans would even consider this a playoff team. I want to know that the Bills have a plan!! I am not confidant they do.

That is the Bills issue as bad as this team has been we have not had many high draft picks Dareus at #3 we continue to win late season meaningless games and finish drafting in the "teens"

by the only measure that matters....playoffs.....we are the worst over the last 18 years with the longest active drought.

Bills(17), Cleveland(14), Detroit (2).

if you are looking towards the future, you could make a reasonable argument that the bills will get to the playoffs before the browns.

I happen to be a Lions fan from the old days when there were 2 different leagues. Like the Bills, the Lions had not been very good for many years (and haven't won a championship since 1957). After Barry Sanders retired, they made some terrible draft picks mostly when Matt Millen was in charge from 2001-2008. The bottom fell out when they went 0-16 but that provided the first pick that yielded Matthew Stafford. Even paired with Calvin Johnson they still were in the same Division with the Green Bay Packers who like the Patriots have dominated the division for the last decade. I guess the jury is still out on whether the Bills are headed in the right direction as the Lions are finally proving. Unless we make a bold trade to move up and grab a truly franchise QB, we are stuck in the middle of the league.

I do think the Bills are improving and haven't given up on Tyrod yet, but maybe it is time to get that QB who can get us over the top.

Detroit has a top 5 QB in the NFL right now

They are legit. They are no longer a mediocre team. The Bills are and will be for the next few years because we hired a coach that set us back

i am no fan Rex, but people wanted Caldwell's head on a platter last year as well.

Switch to a new Cooter, have a receiver retire to who the QB always forced the ball, get some "puck luck"(behind in 11 straight 4th quarters and come out with winning record) , get some confidence, and Voila' ...

Detroit looks solid and may be on their way to a playoff berth and possibly even a first round bye.

Cleveland is awful. They have been worse than the Bills through the drought, and their only saving grace was a one and out playoff game almost 2 decades ago. However, I envy the position the Browns have put themselves in. They have torn it down to the studs and have a glut of draft choices and cap space. If managed correctly, the sky is the limit.