Run for 200+ yards and lose by 14...

LabattBlue

How does a team run for 200+ yards and still lose a game that they were in complete control of midway through the 3rd quarter?

ANSWER(S)...

1 - A QB who cannot throw the ball. I don't care who the QB is for 2017 as long as it is not TT and his albatross of a contract.

2 - A defense that folded like a house of cards(29 points surrendered in a 13 minute span). Dareus, Hughes, Gilmore, Williams, etc...Anyone want to make a play to plug the dam?

3 - Bozo the clown for a HC. Maybe he can convince Pegula to allow him to hire 5-10 more of his former cronies to cushy coaching jobs for 2017.

How does a team run for 200+ yards and still lose a game that they were in complete control of midway through the 3rd quarter?

ANSWER(S)...

1 - A QB who cannot throw the ball. I don't care who the QB is for 2017 as long as it is not TT and his albatross of a contract.

2 - A defense that folded like a house of cards(29 points surrendered in a 13 minute span). Dareus, Hughes, Gilmore, Williams, etc...Anyone want to make a play to plug the dam?

3 - Bozo the clown for a HC. Maybe he can convince Pegula to allow him to hire 5-10 more of his former cronies to cushy coaching jobs for 2017.

Re #2 - don't blame the d line, which has been solid this season. Look at the secondary. Edited by dave mcbride

Defense is ****. Get this in losses here are the points against: 41, 38, 37, 31, 28, 13. That's a disgrace for someone who envisions being a defense guru.

Not acceptable when this entire team was built to suit Rex. We trade for an elite RB (ball control offense) and have drafted defense like it's going out of style. This team isn't built to have an explosive offense, and we know the QB position is questionable. We hired Rex to have a dominant defensive. What we've gotten is a defense that a guy off the street could create.

We need a #1 QB we have enough #2's on the roster !

I wish Whaley would grow a set & make a deal for AJ McCaron before some one else gives him a shot .

Okay the guy isn't "Prototypical" when it comes to a NFL QB but you can't deny all's the guy does is win where ever he goes !!

So often they rushed 3 or 4 because of the bad talent at the back end. Secondary is killing them.

I would have to agree. The secondary is scary bad. Gilmore is playing himself into FA, which I honestly believe he is trying to do. That is the only exolanation for his play this season.

ANSWER(S)...

This guy (Dr Tim Andercust) called it when I was listening to it before the game

https://youtu.be/pqkLGWuJpQ0?t=39m16s

So often they rushed 3 or 4 because of the bad talent at the back end. Secondary is killing them.

Agreed...It was obvious...They got gashed a couple times on run plays too when I saw 2...yes 2 guys on the D-Line with their hands on the ground...

Sometimes simple is better...Especially if you stick to what you're good at...After every single game the Bills D gets gashed I hear Rex say the same damned thing..."We tried everything, and nothing stopped them..." Well Rex...Maybe that's the whole problem...You're out there throwing crap against the wall to see if anything sticks...You're a genius in your own mind...but it's not freaking working...We saw it last year...It's the same damn thing...

Maybe Rex should try to bring more pressure knowing they're giving up huge yardage when they rush 3 or 4 anyway?...I don't know...But I know for certain this Defensive scheme sucks...It's terrible...Maybe most Offenses have simply caught on...And Rex has no answers... B-)

Agreed...It was obvious...They got gashed a couple times on run plays too when I saw 2...yes 2 guys on the D-Line with their hands on the ground...

Sometimes simple is better...Especially if you stick to what you're good at...After every single game the Bills D gets gashed I hear Rex say the same damned thing..."We tried everything, and nothing stopped them..." Well Rex...Maybe that's the whole problem...You're out there throwing crap against the wall to see if anything sticks...You're a genius in your own mind...but it's not freaking working...We saw it last year...It's the same damn thing...

Maybe Rex should try to bring more pressure knowing they're giving up huge yardage when they rush 3 or 4 anyway?...I don't know...But I know for certain this Defensive scheme sucks...It's terrible...Maybe most Offenses have simply caught on...And Rex has no answers... B-)

May be we should get some DBs that belong in the NFL