I'm calling each and every member of the CoT out

What really annoyed/pissed me off the most... and not that this hasn't happened all season... but down by 14, where was the urgency? Why isn't he running to the line and getting people set? Why do the Bills have the slowest operating offense?

Because they don't trust him operating at speed. He gets more flustered more skittish in the pocket and more indecisive.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a bad game. It happens. Doesn't mean he isn't our qb and shouldn't be supported. I don't know what making a thread like this does for you every week? Do you think think Whaley, Rex, or him read this?

Just put "Cut TT" in your sig and move on already. We all saw the game.

I'm a Bills supporter. I do like TT because, as stated multiple times, he's the best we have, their aren't better options out there, and he's relatively cheap. He still scored over 20 points today btw. He gets credit for that too.

That's the most I'm going to feed into this today.

I'm sorry this consume you so much. It must make each game really hard for you to watch.

When are his good games because his bad games are much more frequent

The WRs were visibly upset with Taylor today. All of them.

Yes, his bad time mgmt always erked me but I figured he would figure it out with experience. Nope. Still just takes his time.

I really wanted him to be the guy too.

Good night fellas. Off for today.

Tt is a less dynamic more consistent/risk averae mike vick. Lower highs and higher lows.

He also is playing a conservative o which emphasize tue differences betweeb he and vick.

In short, he'd be good to very good on Minnesota or denver, and a bad fit for us.

We still need to find a qb. I dont care if they keep tt or not, but they def need to find a new starter

The WRs were visibly upset with Taylor today. All of them.

Yes, his bad time mgmt always erked me but I figured he would figure it out with experience. Nope. Still just takes his time.

I really wanted him to be the guy too.

Good night fellas. Off for today.

Time to bench TT. I think one of our RB's could do the same job he is doing. Which is running the ball, making bad throws (when they are even made)

He couldn't stop the run for **** today. And those huge Carr throws into the teeth of the secondary. Where was he on those?!?

I love how much of a pass the d gets.

no one is giving the D a pass. But going 3 and out continually kills any D. And yes, the D was awful. But that is not a defense of TT.

Tt is a less dynamic more consistent/risk averae mike vick. Lower highs and higher lows.

He also is playing a conservative o which emphasize tue differences betweeb he and vick.

In short, he'd be good to very good on Minnesota or denver, and a bad fit for us.

We still need to find a qb. I dont care if they keep tt or not, but they def need to find a new starter

Or we need to make our team more like Minnesota or Denver...which might actually be a EASIER thing then finding a top 5 qb

Give me a rookie every year until we get someone. And get me someone who know what that someone will look like so we don't waste our time waiting for guys like Trent Edwards to mature.

or EJ Manuel, or Tyrod Taylor.

It's tough to get anywhere when you are constantly making wrong turns into dead end alleys.

I get a kick out of the bipolar Bills fans that loved Tyrod in the first half and then went on to hate him in the second half and somehow Rex Ryan is Teflon

He most certainly is not.....as a a matter of fact I think my opinion of him swayed greatly in this game

Just not as advertised as a defensive coach.....not by a long shot

I get a kick out of the bipolar Bills fans that loved Tyrod in the first half and then went on to hate him in the second half and somehow Rex Ryan is Teflon

Rex isn't teflon. Plenty of this is on him. But Rex's contract only hurts Terry and Kim. If we take up Tyrod's option it hurts this team for at least 3 years.... that is why one is more urgent to resolve than the other.

He couldn't stop the run for **** today. And those huge Carr throws into the teeth of the secondary. Where was he on those?!?

I love how much of a pass the d gets.

I see just as much bashing of that unit through calling out the Ryans. You think it's ignored?

He NEVER comes through in the clutch. When you absolutely need him to come up big, he comes up small.

Other than that, he's a serviceable QB.

All that said, if One Bills Drive lets that $27 million (or whatever it is) bonus kick in they're either drunk, high, or just plain stupid. He's simply not worth it.