The Bills should acquire Cutler.

Tipster19

I'm not saying he's good, I'm just saying he's the victim of a media and internet snowball. He's very average with some explosive upside yet people act like he's bottom-end QB...he's not...he's a middle tier QB. Same tier as Tyrod honestly (although Tyrod is ahead of him in that tier ATM IMO).

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying he's good, I'm just saying he's the victim of a media and internet snowball. He's very average with some explosive upside yet people act like he's bottom-end QB...he's not...he's a middle tier QB. Same tier as Tyrod honestly (although Tyrod is ahead of him in that tier ATM IMO).

He might have been middle tier when he played in denver, a decade ago.

Say what you want but the guy has a rocket arm, has always played behind a crappy OLine and we have a strong run game. Furthermore Cutler is not afraid to take shots, Taylor plays too conservative for my liking and I'' sick and tired of watching the touch passes skipped in there like he's throwing stones across a lake.

I can't believe any fan of any team wants Cutler. He's possesses every negative quality of a gunslinging QB without any of the positive traits. He's never seemed to care about the teams he's been on. Or his teammates. Or the fans. His only redeeming feature is that he's not Johnny Manziel.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Whenever I hear someone suggest we sign Jay Cutler, I just remember that season opener against the Bears where he threw that critical INT to Kyle Williams. He does **** like that all the time. He has all the arm talent but not the anticipation and field vision. He sucks.

Was listening to a sports station in orlando the other day and they had Brian Urlacher as their guest. One of the questions was how was it was in the locker room with Cutler. Urlacher replied that Jay never talked to anyone on the team and was always to himself. Classified Jay as "different" than anyone else he's met personality wise. He added during the interview that Cutler wasn't ever involved with team togetherness activities, etc. Not a guy I'd want to be on my team.

Say what you want but the guy has a rocket arm, has always played behind a crappy OLine and we have a strong run game. Furthermore Cutler is not afraid to take shots, Taylor plays too conservative for my liking and I'' sick and tired of watching the touch passes skipped in there like he's throwing stones across a lake.

No.

You don't watch a lot of football, do you?

The comparison to Fitz is the greatest Cutler analogy I've ever heard. I think we're save anyway, Kirsten Cavalleri or whatever her name is isn't going to come to Buffalo.

I think of him more as this generations' Jeff George. Highly skilled basket case.

Well time to close this thread the OP never responded he just trolled all of you.

I'm sure he's sleeping and will be back on task at reveille..

There are many teams that could be better with Cutler--Cleveland, Houston, NYJ, Cinci, SF, LA, Minnesota, Denver, and Washington (yea, I said it, Cousins is way overrated) would all be better with a healthy Cutler.

You may have said it but you are wrong. In no universe is Kirk Cousins "overrated."

No to Cutler.

Jay Cutler is the most unhappiest man I've ever seen.

Gifted athlete, his career is what he's good at, millionaire, beautiful wife and children....

And he looks completely miserable.

I don't want him on a Bills team because he doesn't enjoy playing football and I think you need that to be fundamentally successful as an NFL player.