Whaley deserves a lot of blame for not bringing a legit WR

Yeezus

For all those that are tired of this poster lets band together and all reply with the same reply in each one of his threads. I think this will accomplish a couple of things. It'll show just how many posters are tired of it and most likely drown the thread - second it will show unity and more pronounced displeasure.

I propose we each respond with a - "No Thank You!" post

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the offseason we all sat here and said we don't have a good wr group

Even with a fully healthy Watkins and woods we are thin. I've said multiple times Whaley has ignored key positions before and it has costed us big time

What kind of franchise brings a guy like perch Harvin back. That is a complete joke of a signing. This guy retired for a reason. And it's funny because every bills fan ate it up because we are so used to mediocrity. This is why we are 16 going on 17 years no playoffs. We are a poorly run organization.

It won't be long before Pegula totally cleans house like he did with the Sabres and brings in people who know how to run a successful sports franchise. Can't wait until it happens because no one on the bills front office will succeed here, ever

Training staff and Whaley need to be held accountable imo

They drafted a WR and signed a few fwiw.

Just for those who aren't up to date with Yeezy, he claims that almost all of TBD posters don't want Tyrod cuz he's BLACK. And we accept anything Rex says and does solely because he's WHITE.

LOOK IT UP.

#nothankyou

Edited by r00tabaga

For all those that are tired of this poster lets band together and all reply with the same reply in each one of his threads. I think this will accomplish a couple of things. It'll show just how many posters are tired of it and most likely drown the thread - second it will show unity and more pronounced displeasure.

I propose we each respond with a - "No Thank You!" post

Pure silence would be GOLDEN, but we won't get that lucky. I apologize for responding first. Still interested in the Ignore feature, if anyone knows how. Then I'll only stumble across it when someone quotes him (and I've learned to mostly just skip past the drivel).

Pure silence would be GOLDEN, but we won't get that lucky. I apologize for responding first. Still interested in the Ignore feature, if anyone knows how. Then I'll only stumble across it when someone quotes him (and I've learned to mostly just skip past the drivel).

I think I'm the only one who doesn't have you on ignore. But I have no idea how to do it.

I agree with the sentiment of this post despite the source.

We began the year with 2 quality NFL receivers, a perennially hurt and not that productive Goodwin, and a bunch of guys who probably shouldn't be in the NFL.

Maybe they expected Dez Lewis to make the team. We got lucky getting Hunter off waivers considering Miami got him and was forced to waive him because of injuries to other positions.

This has happened before with Whaley, specifically at G, where they got lucky taking a chance on Incognito otherwise they would nowhere at that position, and at TE, where they were forced to overpay Clay just to get a decent every down TE on the roster.

Also this year with S. Going into the year knowing there was nothing behind Aaron Williams is terrible. Everyone knew he was one shot away from a season/career ending injury.

None of this is hindsight. We were talking about it all off-season.

Back in the offseason we all sat here and said we don't have a good wr group

Even with a fully healthy Watkins and woods we are thin. I've said multiple times Whaley has ignored key positions before and it has costed us big time

What kind of franchise brings a guy like perch Harvin back. That is a complete joke of a signing. This guy retired for a reason. And it's funny because every bills fan ate it up because we are so used to mediocrity. This is why we are 16 going on 17 years no playoffs. We are a poorly run organization.

It won't be long before Pegula totally cleans house like he did with the Sabres and brings in people who know how to run a successful sports franchise. Can't wait until it happens because no one on the bills front office will succeed here, ever

oh shut up already

Whaley is the best GM we've had since Polian. He's not perfect, no GM is, so yes, a lot of hindsight bias can be used to tear him apart.

Remember who we are guys, always remember. Whaley is, and has been, great for us. God bless Whaley, may he forever run our talent office.

Whaley is the best GM we've had since Polian. He's not perfect, no GM is, so yes, a lot of hindsight bias can be used to tear him apart.

Remember who we are guys, always remember. Whaley is, and has been, great for us. God bless Whaley, may he forever run our talent office.

Yet he completely neglected WR depth, and has made plenty of questionable decisions. At the end of the day Whaley's results have been the same as every other GM since Polian, no playoffs. If someone likes Whaley I can't argue with them. However, I don't see how the results justify the love he receives. His results haven't been much better than Levy or Donahoe.

Yup.

A lot of us were screaming for a legit WR all offseason.

We prioritized getting Rex "his guys" for the defense instead.

And Rex still can't coach a defense that's even as good as the 2014 Schwartz defense. Schwartz's D had plenty of flaws and they were no 2015 Broncos, but they were a lot better than what we have now. Pouring all these resources into one side of the ball stings when the defensive genius doesn't hold up his end of the bargain. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Yet he completely neglected WR depth, and has made plenty of questionable decisions. At the end of the day Whaley's results have been the same as every other GM since Polian, no playoffs. If someone likes Whaley I can't argue with them. However, I don't see how the results justify the love he receives. His results haven't been much better than Levy or Donahoe.

His results have been to have a talented team that I'm excited about, therefore, greater results than any GM since Polian. I have no doubt that with Whaley, eventually, a few playoff births will come. Deep runs or Superbowl IDK, hope so, but Whaley will at least take us to the playoffs eventually. I truly believe that.

If we get rid of Whaley maybe we do maybe we don't, I have no idea who we would replace him with. All I know is if we replaced Whaley with a GM similar to those we have had before him in recent times--we would be making a huge mistake.

We have a lot of good players and it's obvious we act with urgency in the talent acquisition department. It's not perfect, and the Rex hire set us back in that department (creating defensive needs out of thin air), but we've gotten better and will be in the playoffs eventually at this pace.

Edited by dayman

nothankyou

Yep it is obviously everybody else

itsnotworkingnothankyou

maybe i should click my ruby heels a couple times and something would go poof !

cheers to Triple for being a food sport :D