How Many Times ...

Gugny

The whole 1st half prob 4 times but, he loosened up and started chucking it in the 2nd half and we won so !@#$ it im good. Its like the last 10 minutes before the bar closes. And all the hot girls already left. Theres a chubby chick but shes cute with nice breasts and your like !@#$ it at least ill get some tonite. So you jump into those suicide doors.

Curves > Bones all day baby.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Gugny starts an anti-Tyrod thread and Ryan Leonard Billz chimes in to second his displeasure. After a Bills win. No s**t.

However, I generally agree. He needs to get rid of the football. That being said, as is my new stance on Taylor, I think he is a very effective QB for not being a very good QB. At the end of the day, 28 POINTS trumps your thread.

Probably four.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Wow, Gugny starts an anti-Tyrod thread and Ryan Leonard Billz chimes in to second his displeasure. After a Bills win. No s**t.

However, I generally agree. He needs to get rid of the football. That being said, as is my new stance on Taylor, I think he is a very effective QB for not being a very good QB. At the end of the day, 28 POINTS trumps your thread.

Probably four.

Try watching the games bruh. TT still 29th, trying to catch Keenum.

Without TT holding this team back we could be pretty good. Cool stories tho.

He has to be one of the worst quarterbacks in the league from the time they break the huddle until he goes into full magic mode and makes his patented broken play.

He doesn't recognize defenses, audible, or go through multiple reads during the play. He is a one look kind of guy who can run the read option. It's going to be a sad day when they pick up his option and fans have another year of this to sit through.

and somehow they manage to score 28 points

While you are absolutely correct and it makes it hard to criticize too badly... it could have very well been 42 points in yesterday's game. And winning points in a couple of our losses.

Tyrod doesnt give the ball away much, which is great, but he also leaves a ton of points on the field by not throwing in rhythm and not throwing guys open.

The O'Leary missed play is a perfect example. If Tyrod throws that ball in the rhythm of the play, it's 6 points. Instead he hesitates by half a second, still throws it to the correct spot, but since he waited the throw is behind O'Leary and incomplete. That ball should have already been in the air for O'Leary to run to. This has been an issue since last season and unfortunately Tyrod has shown no improvement with anticipating, throwing to spots, and throwing guys open. He still waits for the receiver to come completely open first, and then it is too late.

Edited by DrDareustein

Probably four.

Is it an anti-Tyrod thread? I didn't think so. If Tyrod could be decisive and throw the ball quickly, it would be a pro-Tyrod thread, wouldn't it?

Before the snap? Zero.

Mid play when TT dropped back, prematurely scrambled or flaked? Approx 4

Ditto - granted, not every route is open all the time which often forces TT to pull down, but he's not a 4 second QB. He holds the ball and doesn't take chances, period. It's one of the reasons his INT/turnover ratio is so low, it helps us in the toxic differential, but doesn't allow our offense to open up at all. Love to see TT make quicker reads and get the ball out in 3, 4 sec tops - our OL might actually be stout for that amount of time.

It was exactly the same number of times I said, "Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber worse, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

You may not like his ability as a pocket passer, but you can't deny that he doesn't turn the ball over, he makes plays and puts the team in a position to win. I agree that he's not a typical "franchise QB", but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be the Bills QB for the foreseeable future.

I believe you call this type of QB a "game manager". Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer are game managers that won a Super Bowl.

I would argue Tyrod abilities surpass either one of them, but we'll call them equal for this argument. By that logic, if our defense was dominant, then we'd be Super Bowl contenders.

The team has to learn how to win, not just Tyrod. Our defense should be MUCH better.

Edited by AdamK

Nearly every passing play it seems. As a fan, I have the internal clock going. After 3 seconds in the pocket, that ball needs to be out of his hand unless he's going for it all. Way too often after 4 or 5 seconds he's either getting sacked, chased out of bounds for a loss, or throwing a dump off to a stationary target who gets killed after the catch. Losing yards because he cannot throw the ball away is completely inexcusable.

Even when he makes the right reads he's still a half second behind which is why our WRs have about 5 total yards after the catch on the season. I like the guy, but I don't see any progress this year.