Dareus sitting to end the game:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he wanted to go back in and knock the **** out of someone else.

I did not check opposing uni pants!

Seriously, I hope this isn't a biggie. The guy is a difference maker if we can keep him on the field. Something like that could linger.

Because he wanted to go back in and knock the **** out of someone else.

While I would love to believe that, it just seems that it always something with this guy.

I did not check opposing uni pants!

Seriously, I hope this isn't a biggie. The guy is a difference maker if we can keep him on the field. Something like that could linger.

+1

@whec_rdonnelly

Marcell Dareus wearing a very snazzy captain's hat while meeting with the media after the game #Bills

CyTNyPAXEAEC9ei.jpg

@NickVeronica

Nick Veronica Retweeted Rich Donnelly

Dareus called his jewelry "the Mr. T starter pack"

Having a little Ricky Williams flashback with that one. It's no wedding dress, but they have some things in common.

No question, he was dominant when on the field! It just makes you want more, but it's a W so I'll take it. If healthy and motivated he's worth every penny.

This kind of reminds me of a guy who used to own a house in our neighborhood, may he Rest in Peace. Everyone agreed that when he was sober, he was a nice guy: could do great work on his house and yard, generous. Problem was, he wasn't sober too much.

@TyDunne

Wow, was Marcell Dareus an absolute beast, too. Dominated the Jaguars (eight tackles, two sacks, three TFL).

Ricky Williams dominated too... when he bothered to give a crap about his team. So what? For a big pricey defender to NOT be in the game in the second half for some BS reason after all of his nonsense is inexcusable. INDEFENSIBLE.

This kind of reminds me of a guy who used to own a house in our neighborhood, may he Rest in Peace. Everyone agreed that when he was sober, he was a nice guy: could do great work on his house and yard, generous. Problem was, he wasn't sober too much.

Maybe we should put Marcel in charge of that yard! Keep him busy!

(But growing grass might not be the right hobby?)