Trump's leadership team

"Shanahan denied hitting her and told police that she was the aggressor and that she had punched him “10 to 20 times,” according to police records obtained by USA TODAY. Officers – noting in part that Jordinson’s bloody forearm appeared consistent with her having attacked her husband – arrested Jordinson on suspicion of domestic violence. Prosecutors later dropped the charge, citing a lack of evidence."

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Huh? Google up my street view..2012 Kalorama RD..take a look at Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan and 14th and U neighborhoods...WTF??? 

Familiar with the area; brother used to live in that neighborhood, and I still drive through it twice a week.

I was right: you don't talk politics, because you live in a bubble where everyone thinks identically so nothing need be discussed.  

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Familiar with the area; brother used to live in that neighborhood, and I still drive through it twice a week.

I was right: you don't talk politics, because you live in a bubble where everyone thinks identically so nothing need be discussed.  

I thought you drove a Prius?

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

someone is actually pleading with us to look up their alleged home?

they can't be this lonely....

surely you don't mean the guy who has 24,619 posts on here since '17, right?

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Foxx said:

is that a red light district?

Not to take this trhread completely off the rails..but there is an area in the district that used to be the "circuit" for cars to circle around the block and cruise for hookers. ..14rh an K street to M street...once the District decided to clean it up in the mid 90's, they put up "No Right Turn--11PM to 4AM signs..still there as far as I know, and still the law. Funny as hell.

One night they did an old style "eviction" and walked the ladies into VA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1989/07/26/march-clears-out-prostitution-zone/e44018f8-47fb-4499-99d2-6b59c49c57eb/?utm_term=.e2e491cf2180

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Not to take this trhread completely off the rails..but there is an area in the district that used to be the "circuit" for cars to circle around the block and cruise for hookers. ..14rh an K street to M street...once the District decided to clean it up in the mid 90's, they put up "No Right Turn--11PM to 4AM signs..still there as far as I know, and still the law. Funny as hell.

One night they did an old style "eviction" and walked the ladies into VA

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1989/07/26/march-clears-out-prostitution-zone/e44018f8-47fb-4499-99d2-6b59c49c57eb/?utm_term=.e2e491cf2180

I remember seeing all those "working women" when I first moved here.  After a few years, they were suddenly all gone.

I always chuckled at the thought of prostitutes working the lobbyist district of K Street.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Meh, not leadership, but I'll stick this here. I never understood his hiring her, and she certainly left in a "blaze of glory" (or a dumpster fire). Clearly rules are for "little people".  ?‍♀️

DOJ files federal lawsuit against Omarosa, alleging she violated ethics law

The federal government on Tuesday filed a civil lawsuit against former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, alleging that she failed to file a required financial disclosure report after she was fired.

The civil action alleges that Manigault Newman is in violation of the Ethics in Government Act “for knowingly and willfully failing to file the required public financial disclosure report after her employment terminated with the Executive Office of the President.”

The Department of Justice is seeking a fine of up to $50,000 against the former "Apprentice" contestant.

</snip>

"We will pick up these materials immediately and have requested same repeatedly," he continued. "Omarosa Manigault Newman cannot even get a straight answer about the amount of materials wrongfully possessed. This is premature and retaliation. It should not be tolerated."

The complaint, filed in federal court in D.C. on Tuesday, alleges that Manigault Newman was told in December 2017 — when she left the White House — that she needed to file a termination financial disclosure report by Jan. 18, 2018.

The document states that three emails were sent to her personal email address reminding her of her obligation to file the report.

The department alleged that ethics attorneys in the White House counsel’s office then made repeated attempts to contact Manigault Newman, telling her that her financial disclosure report was past due.

</anip>

• Thank you (+1) 2

after he showed he won and will probably win again, all but the most petulant crybabies in the Conservative fold will want to work in this Admin, for as along as they can stand it...