Trump's leadership team

Uh... first: It's not a bad thing to fish from a well other than the USIC's boys club. Second: Ratcliffe was a US attorney under 43 and dealt with intelligence matters from the DOJ/prosecution side. To suggest he's not qualified -- while praising Clapper who is a proven liar and who perjured himself before Congress multiple times -- is a hoot.

• Like (+1) 3

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hearing Wray's on borrowed time -- but it's coming from sources I normally do not put much stock in, so we'll see if he's part of this shake up or not.

Should he actually leave, quite certain that his replacement will be identified as being the closest thing to an actual Hitler since Ratcliffe, who was the closest thing to Hitler since Barr, who was the closest thing to Hitler since ...

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Should he actually leave, quite certain that his replacement will be identified as being the closest thing to an actual Hitler since Ratcliffe, who was the closest thing to Hitler since Barr, who was the closest thing to Hitler since ...

I would laugh my ass off if Trump nominated someone named "Hitler" to the post.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

If he had bought the Bills (shudders), what would be the average tenure of a coach? 6 weeks?

We'd have a new "acting coach" twice a year, and Democrats would complain it was only to get around the Rooney rule.

Nah, you're scared you change screen names on a small Bills board because you're too afraid to stand by your past posts. Then, instead of taking in new information which challenges your world view, you lash out with insults and (quickly) change screen names. 

Because you're not a serious person. You're not interested in truth or improving the world around you or the communities you interact with. 

Like I said, you're a sad person. And I feel sorry for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1