Let's see the range of the Bills' fanbase.

Tipster19

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a child, but I do miss the snow!

India has changed a lot in 25 years. I wonder how much upstate and western NY has.

I would think not much honestly. I have lived in the rochester area for about 40 years, and the only thing i noticed was the suburbs filling the country side slowly, but surely. Still have Mosquitoes in the summer and maybe less snow in general. Traffic has increased of course. but Fall is still beautiful and so is the falling snow

Well, the earthquake was down here on the South Island and not way up in Auckland.

We certainly didn't sleep through it. It wad easily the strongest quake I've ever felt.

Unfortunately the Kaikoura coast is totally buggered. They say the coast raised about 2 metres! (6ft)

Slept through a 7.8 earthquake? You sure he was studying last night?

Well, the earthquake was down here on the South Island and not way up in Auckland.

We certainly didn't sleep through it. It wad easily the strongest quake I've ever felt.

Unfortunately the Kaikoura coast is totally buggered. They say the coast raised about 2 metres! (6ft)

That is a big earthquake! I was in the twin 6.4's in Pasadena and I couldn't stand up straight the house was literally jumping off its foundations, 7.8 must have been like being in a blender turned up high!

Mooresville NC. 25 miles or so north of Charlotte. At least 3 bills bars I can go to any game. Big bunch of bills backers down here

I am considering relocating to Cornelius or Huntersville. Are there Bills crowds there?.

One townhome next to the one I was looking at had a Bills Flag in the front yard. I feel like I saw more Penn St. and Ohio State shirts, etc. more than anything else.

Edited by Bill from NYC

where the hell is North Tonawanda ? Sounds like deep Northern Canada near the Arctic pole or something

Haha, North Tonawanda is a suburb of Buffalo right next to and along the Niagara River between Niagara falls and north of Tonawanda/Kenmore/Buffalo

I always thought you were from the area? Where are you located then?

Edited by What a Tuel