Some celebrities need help packing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the GOP/Conservative own the WH, Senate, House....and all you guys can do is....complain about liberals.....

Kind of like 2009-2011 when Democrats had the White House, large majority in the House, and a filibuster proof Senate and Liberals complained about obstructionist Republicans

There is life there. Roy Schneider said so.

(That movie in retrospect was one of the better non-action films of the 80s.)

One of my favorites. If i happen to catch it on TV while changing channels I end up watching it. Have you read the follow up book 2061?

Ruth Bader Ginsberg is a celebrity?

And am I the only one who doesn't know who half of those people are? Ok, I've seen most of the names, but if they were to walk by me right now, I'd have no clue who they are.

One of my favorites. If i happen to catch it on TV while changing channels I end up watching it. Have you read the follow up book 2061?

I do the same exact thing. :D I haven't read 2061 - only time I've seen anything on the plot of that sequel are the attempts to turn it into a movie.

It gets more difficult if they have to explain why Cher is there despite the warnings...

Since apparently, no one can understand subtlety anymore, allow me to spell it out for you:

If you are an adult who scares your kids with election stories, (see Van Jones) You are a horrible person.

If you believe that You should be afraid, you need to re-read the constitution.

If you think that you have the right to destroy property or block traffic, because you don't like the results, You are an idiot.

If You are a self righteous celebrity, You should shut up and do some self reflection.

America’s got this.

If you are an adult who scares your kids with election stories, (see Van Jones) You are a horrible person.

Anyone who has elementary school age kids who are "scared" needs to be punched in the face. The only way a child gets scared is if they listened to their idiot parents rail on and on about their ignorant Trump fantasies of deporting everyone except white men or whatever other nonsense they believe.

My 7 year old daughter wanted Hillary to win too because we've never had a woman President, and she was disappointed yesterday morning. But we had a conversation about how neither candidate was a bad person and people made their choice and sometimes the person we want doesn't win. And now she's fine.

Anyone who has elementary school age kids who are "scared" needs to be punched in the face. The only way a child gets scared is if they listened to their idiot parents rail on and on about their ignorant Trump fantasies of deporting everyone except white men or whatever other nonsense they believe.

My 7 year old daughter wanted Hillary to win too because we've never had a woman President, and she was disappointed yesterday morning. But we had a conversation about how neither candidate was a bad person and people made their choice and sometimes the person we want doesn't win. And now she's fine.

Do you live in my house?

Exact same thing happened with our 6 year old daughter. 1 day she wanted Clinton to win because she thought she was a nice girl. When she lost she told us Clinton was a bad person.

Had to have the same conversation about differences in opinions not making people bad, and that we shouldn't say things about people that we don't know too be true.

Do you live in my house?

Exact same thing happened with our 6 year old daughter. 1 day she wanted Clinton to win because she thought she was a nice girl. When she lost she told us Clinton was a bad person.

Had to have the same conversation about differences in opinions not making people bad, and that we shouldn't say things about people that we don't know too be true.

Our conversation started a few weeks back when she came home from school and declared "Trump is evil" (thanks to the idiot Marin County parents who I described above), so I had to explain to her that no, Trump wasn't evil he just has different idiots than Hillary.

btw, have you guys read 'Grace for President'? Good book that deals with the "what do you mean there's never been a girl President' question. It also explains the Electoral College very well. It should be required reading for whiny liberals who are busy signing petitions today about it.

I have a very good friend whose daughter asked if we were going to go to war now. She said she had no idea how to address it. I said "tell her the exact same thing that you and I said the day before the election. Regardless of who wins this is still the best country in the world." When my friend assumed Hillary was going to win she absolutely agreed with that but now that Donald has won she doesn't feel that way I guess. I also told her to tell her daughter that more people love her than do not love her. But this is coming from a guy with no kids so what the !@#$ do I know. If you don't know how to answer that question you need to take a few steps back and get away from the politics for awhile.

There's a reason I haven't talked to my family in years.

Wow. Lucky them huh?