Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

Hillary wasn't necessarily a bad candidate.

For the past 100 days, and the 100 before that, all I've heard from pretty much the entire left as well as the entire media is that there is no one more stupid, no one more embarrassing, no one more bombastic, no one more unqualified, no one more flat out STUPID...than Donald Trump.

And Hillary got her ass kicked by him, and he kicked it using the electoral college.

Do you have ANY idea how BAD of a candidate you need to be to lose like that?

Clue: quite possible the worst in the history of all that was and all that will ever be.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hillary wasn't necessarily a bad candidate. She was viewed as a bad person. I also believe that a lot of voters didn't want her to polish off the Obama legacy of far left progressivism. The main factor that could be seen as making her a bad candidate was that she didn't put forth much campaigning effort because she perceived herself to be a shoo-in who had the loyal backing of her party and the media.

That's because she is a bad person, one of the very worst in fact.

For the past 100 days, and the 100 before that, all I've heard from pretty much the entire left as well as the entire media is that there is no one more stupid, no one more embarrassing, no one more bombastic, no one more unqualified, no one more flat out STUPID...than Donald Trump.

And Hillary got her ass kicked by him, and he kicked it using the electoral college.

Clue: quite possible the worst in the history of all that was and all that will ever be.

Yeah, I get it. Did you not read what I wrote 5 posts after the one you selectively quoted? Here, l will help you (and I won't edit it and cherry pick a line from it). Go back and figure it out if you want context.

Yes,

I actually thought about this while commuting home and I was going to edit my post. She lost to a buffoon who didn't have the backing of his party and may end up being the worst president yet. She's got to be at the top of the list.

Yup. I think she said it once to a small gathering and got guffaws, and in her echo chamber world thought it would be a great idea to repeat the deplorables line.

Yeah, I get it. Did you not read what I wrote 5 posts after the one you selectively quoted? Here, l will help you (and I won't edit it and cherry pick a line from it). Go back and figure it out if you want context.

So the moral of this story? Think before you post.

The Left Might Be Literally Crazy

Correct me if I’m wrong — and generally speaking I don’t do these kind of comparisons because I think they’re cheap — but does anyone remember the Tea Party doing anything like this?

Or this?

And then there’s the story of a Tennessee woman who menaced a GOP Congressman to the degree he and the others traveling in his car with him were fearful she may run them off the road.

more at the link:http://www.redstate.com/slee/2017/05/13/the-left-might-be-literally-crazy/

That's perfect!

Well...half perfect maybe. The Trump side is good but clearly this would be a better representation of the Democrats than an image of Carrie and Saul logically dissecting a trail of evidence:

simpsons-angry-mob.jpg

This is the truth. Assuming they could just run Clinton ad hoc, when every single poll indicated it was a bad idea, was simultaneously the most short-sighted and arrogant decision the Democrats could possibly have made this cycle. The repercussions among their base was entirely predictable and likely to continue down the road as well.

Sideshow Bob stepping on all the rakes on the lawn is a good fit as well.

i do not know if any show has impacted this country more than the simpsons.

i thought of bob too. when bart stalls him on the boat performing some musical which i am so disappointed i can't remmeber. but there were rakes there too

i do not know if any show has impacted this country more than the simpsons.

i thought of bob too. when bart stalls him on the boat performing some musical which i am so disappointed i can't remmeber. but there were rakes there too

Wasn't it the H.M.S. Pinafore?

Wasn't it the H.M.S. Pinafore?

thanks to our crack research staff... YES!!!

i was mildly surprised to see The Simpsons are still carrying on since I last stopped watching around 2002 or so...

Being liberal not enough: NAACP ditches leader under radical leftist pressure

Cornell-William-Brooks-NAACP-Twitter-Pro

The NAACP has determined that its current path is too tame and that the group needs to be far more activist in its resistance to the President.

To that end, it is firing its president and working on a “systemwide refresh,” inspired apparently by the Black Lives Movement.

The New York Times reports:

Mr. Sessions’s order to federal prosecutors to pursue the toughest charges and sentences against drug crime suspects crystallized the decision to press for change at the N.A.A.C.P. The order reversed efforts by the Obama administration to ease penalties for some nonviolent drug offenses and was a 180-degree pivot even for the Republican Party, which had warmed to changes in the criminal justice system.