Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gregggggy's Coronation theory does have merit. The Government, media, corporations, and academia had all pushed Hiliary (and near the end carried) to her Coronation. The problem was those pesky peasants revolted

Nobody ever doubted that those interests were aligned to smooth Hillary into the seat. What was argued loudly is that it was a foregone conclusion that the dark forces had fixed everything in the background to guarantee the coronation

Do you folks think there would have been any protests if Trump had lost? Anyone yelling 'rigged'? Anyone yelling 'Lock her up'? Of course there would be protests

Also, if your guy lost would you be disappointed or fearful of what the president elect was going to do? You might want to consider dialing back the gloating. I can understand being happy for the win but as far as how Trump will govern, you have not yet been proved right of anything.

Aw. Having trouble coping with losing are ya Bob?

Well, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Anti-Democracy Protesters Hate On Company That Makes Sneakers In America.

“Calls to boycott Boston shoemaker New Balance lit up social media late Wednesday night after a Wall Street Journal reporter quoted a company spokesman praising Trump.”

First the riots, now this. Funny that the consequences of all the anti-Trump hysteria seem to land on blue states and cities.

ROGER SIMON: Hate In The Time Of Tantrums.

“Ironically, the more calm and collected Trump is, the more presidential he behaves—which he has pretty much done so far, today contacting Theresa May to revive the Reagan-Thatcher ‘special relationship’— the more likely these children are to escalate their hateful activities. They are trying to get a rise out of Donald, get him to react and prove their point, but it is probably too late. He’s won already and holds the whip hand (more of that in a moment). This may actually cause them to go postal.”

Did the United States just elect a monster?No. Clinton’s team of cognitive scientists and professional persuaders did a terrific job of framing Trump as scary. The illusion will wear off – albeit slowly – as you observe Trump going about the job of President and taking it seriously.

The election is over and Trump supporters are trying to mind their own business, as usual. Meanwhile, Clinton’s supporters are on the streets to protest people who act the way they are acting. How did things get this crazy?

Well, most of it has to do with Clinton’s persuasion experts and supporters framing Trump and his supporters as the next coming of Hitler. . . .

With this kind of messaging you should not be surprised to see crowds attacking Trump supporters. The attackers feel they have the moral authority to do so.

When everybody is Hitler, nobody is Hitler.

Edited by B-Man

U. of Michigan Gives Students Play-Doh, Coloring Books To Cope With Trump.

Similarly, “At Tufts University, arts and crafts were on offer. And the University of Kansas reminded students via social media of the therapy dogs available for comfort every other Wednesday.”

Politics as a substitute religion rarely brings much happiness. And again, the question from Charles C.W. Cooke, someone who didn’t support Trump either, should be asked to both students and the teachers who nurtured these screaming campus garbage babies, as Iowahawk memorably dubbed them: “Has Donald Trump’s remarkable rise done anything to change your mind as to the ideal strength of the State?”

UPDATE: Seen on Twitter today:

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.j

U. of Michigan Gives Students Play-Doh, Coloring Books To Cope With Trump.

Similarly, “At Tufts University, arts and crafts were on offer. And the University of Kansas reminded students via social media of the therapy dogs available for comfort every other Wednesday.”

Politics as a substitute religion rarely brings much happiness. And again, the question from Charles C.W. Cooke, someone who didn’t support Trump either, should be asked to both students and the teachers who nurtured these screaming campus garbage babies, as Iowahawk memorably dubbed them: “Has Donald Trump’s remarkable rise done anything to change your mind as to the ideal strength of the State?”

UPDATE: Seen on Twitter today:

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.j

How about juiceboxes & naps?

Have you guys seen Omerosa talking about Trump's win? Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFHCjvJ26O0

I think this relatively insignificant person is still trying to make herself noticed, just like she's done (largely unsuccessfully) since the moment she appeared on Trump's TV show many years ago.

I don't care what Kim Kardashian thinks either.

Do you folks think there would have been any protests if Trump had lost? Anyone yelling 'rigged'? Anyone yelling 'Lock her up'? Of course there would be protests

Also, if your guy lost would you be disappointed or fearful of what the president elect was going to do? You might want to consider dialing back the gloating. I can understand being happy for the win but as far as how Trump will govern, you have not yet been proved right of anything.

Exactly, remember all the riots when Bill Clinton beat a popular President Bush and all the white supremacist demonstrations when Obama was elected!

The meeting at the White House was great. Trump looked completely terrified. The bluster is gone and he's scared shitless that he will actually be president. This should be fun

Funny, I got the impression that it was Obama who was tongue tied and uncomfortable?

I imagine there would have been some yelling. But would they have been violent? Well with history on our side let me ask you these questions.

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012?

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected?

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive?

Aaaaaaaaand go!

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee Tells Trump and The World that “Being a sanctuary city is in our DNA. San Francisco will never be anything other than a sanctuary city.”

Illegal immigration now! ......Illegal immigration tomorrow!............... Illegal immigration forever!

Or as Victor Davis Hanson wrote in May, “the idea of a sanctuary city is Confederate to the core, reminiscent of antebellum Southern states picking and choosing which federal statutes they would abide by or reject:”

san_francisco_sanctuary_city_cable_car_a

I imagine there would have been some yelling. But would they have been violent? Well with history on our side let me ask you these questions.

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012? They Hated him

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected? Nope, right-wingers are concentrated in rural areas, they buy guns and ammo, and shoot at caricatures of Obama, troll online, drive their pickups with confederate flags( right here in rural NY) get drunk and gripe about how blacks are all on welfare and also how blacks are taking all the jobs because of affirmative action, Call talk radio about Obama taking all their guns, declaring martial law, forcing them into FEMA camps etc etc

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive? violent protests? do you count an armed take over of federal land? abortion clinic bombings, setting fires to black churches, threatening and assaulting census workers.

Aaaaaaaaand go!

Edited by ....lybob

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012? They Hated him

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected? Nope, right-wingers are concentrated in rural areas, they buy guns and ammo, and shoot at caricatures of Obama, troll online, drive their pickups with confederate flags( right here in rural NY) get drunk and gripe about how blacks are all on welfare and also how blacks are taking all the jobs because of affirmative action, Call talk radio about Obama taking all their guns, declaring martial law, forcing them into FEMA camps etc etc

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive? violent protests? do you count an armed take over of federal land? abortion clinic bombings, setting fires to black churches, threatening and assaulting census workers.

Aaaaaaaaand go!

So what you're saying is that the left has its own basket of deplorables, but they're excused because you agree with them?

So what you're saying is that the left has its own basket of deplorables, but they're excused because you agree with them?

right back at ya - as if the right on this board ever admits fault or condemns the worst elements on their side - on this board I'm one of about 5 left-wingers as compared to about 30 right-wingers- where I talk about our deplorable are on boards where I'm not quite so out-numbered.

right back at ya - as if the right on this board ever admits fault or condemns the worst elements on their side - on this board I'm one of about 5 left-wingers as compared to about 30 right-wingers- where I talk about our deplorable are on boards where I'm not quite so out-numbered.

Say what?

Are you saying that Ozy, or the assorted other Hitler fans that have come & gone, were welcomed with open arms here?

Actual FB post commenting on vandalism to a Trump supporter's truck (keyed and slashed tires).

Wait so this is your line in the sand? The truck vandalism is a nuisance not a tragedy. There are people experiencing real emotional and physical trauma post-election that can't be fixed by an hour visit to the autobody shop

So all that "Stronger Together" stuff was total bullsh*t, huh, Democrats? Don't worry, we knew all along.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-11-at-12.24.42-PM-60

Yep, nothing says safety like more guns

It's always funny when a poster writes a truth....................that is the exact opposite of what he meant

Say what?

Are you saying that Ozy, or the assorted other Hitler fans that have come & gone, were welcomed with open arms here?

Actual FB post commenting on vandalism to a Trump supporter's truck (keyed and slashed tires).

I'm confused who are you talking to? I'm guessing some of it is for me

So it turns out quite a few real estate purchases are being cancelled in DC the past couple days.

Judging by the names on the contracts, there's apparently a good number of Clinton staffers who had bids on houses accepted in the past few weeks, who suddenly find themselves not moving to DC in the near future like they expected. :lol:

The fallout from this just gets better and better every day.

Trump-triggered George Mason University Admissions Director Calls Conservatives ‘Worthless Pieces of Trash.’

In-state, the cost of attending GMU is $26,912 Out-of-state, it’s $48,194. Parents and students, spend your money wisely.

What he actually said-

Bunting stated NOM’s views are “not representative of the key pillars of American society.” He then added, “If you agree with them then that is your opinion. Just know that to the rest of us, you are a piece of worthless trash”

But the title of the article sounds better...