Kyle Williams is a Beast

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle is my favorite Bill. Maybe if all time. Being only 25, I never truly got to see/ appreciate our glory years. Kyle has been the longstanding constant and bright star in a miserable era of bills football. I love that man. It seems like he is one of the few players who goes all out every play in the NFL. Not many like him.

He willed the team to get the ball back and have a chance to win the game. You have to love that effort. It was my favorite play of the game.

While not my favorite play of the game it was key. That man put the Dline on his back for that play and got us the ball back. Great player who will def be on the wall of fame one day. I really hope we can get him the playoffs before he goes. At least FJAX got to experience it with the seapigeons last year.

KW is the heart and soul of this team and has been for years. Gives everything he has and never ever complains about anything. If only his teammates did the same, he wouldn't be faced with never making the play-offs in a great career. What a shame.

Kyle is my favorite Bill. Maybe if all time. Being only 25, I never truly got to see/ appreciate our glory years. Kyle has been the longstanding constant and bright star in a miserable era of bills football. I love that man. It seems like he is one of the few players who goes all out every play in the NFL. Not many like him.

So true. So sad. Can the man get to play in ONE playoff game?

Being 57, I have a lot of favorites. But Kyle and Fred are my favorites of the past 10 years. Kyle isn't just a man on the field, but from all accounts, in the locker room too.