Week 9 predictions: Bills at Seahawks on MNF

YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24-7 Seahawks. It won't even feel that close. Seahawks have the best Monday night record of all time. Not to mention an incredible home field advantage. The Bills had about a 1% chance of beating the Pats last week and not shockingly tons here thought it would happen. Im seeing the same things predicted this week. Some people just can't separate their heart from their head. It ain't that hard.

24-7 Seahawks. It won't even feel that close. Seahawks have the best Monday night record of all time. Not to mention an incredible home field advantage. The Bills had about a 1% chance of beating the Pats last week and not shockingly tons here thought it would happen. Im seeing the same things predicted this week. Some people just can't separate their heart from their head. It ain't that hard.

I think some of us were just having a little fun. Our predictions are meaningless here so why not call for the Bills? But the Patriots >>>>> Seahawks this year. All time records don't mean anything, and the Hawks are struggling on offense. We can totally win this one. Everyone thinks this is the same Hawks team as last year or the year before and it isn't. They are good, but they are beatable, even at home.

You don't think the best safety in the league being out will have a big impact on ths game?

depends if the OC agrees : )

I think there's a better chance at pulled hammies than stretched fields.

always with the beat up !

Wilson is hobbled and Seattle's o-line is really bad. Bills will be leading late but fall short on a last second FG.

Seahawks 17

Bills 16

Wilson aint gonna be hobbled better spy him and hard

I bet the Bills sweep the NFC... Just to make us angry.

lol

I am not going to watch this game. First time in years. not because i do not want to watch this battle. work gets in the way of life sometimes

easy win. just because. dammit

pain

oh yes. this game is going to be pain. Lotsa pain. but we win it