Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

Yeah you got me, I havent had seasons for ions or follow this team constantly. Did you even watch the abortion against New England. We can beat mediocre to good teams. That makes us bad.

Its just a very strong reality. I love how people are so tough behind a keyboard. The real reason I started this thread was to point out we are no better this year than the last 17.

No, I didn't watch any of that game or any game for that matter. You are the one predicting 5-11. I am the one offering you 10-1 odds that they will win at least 6. If you really believe what you were saying I would think that you would jump at that opportunity!!! Either that or you really don't think that the nonsense that you are saying. If you don't even believe it why should anyone else on this board?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you got me, I havent had seasons for ions or follow this team constantly. Did you even watch the abortion against New England. We can beat mediocre to good teams. That makes us bad.

Its just a very strong reality. I love how people are so tough behind a keyboard. The real reason I started this thread was to point out we are no better this year than the last 17.

Of course being a season ticket holder would have course make you an expert

:thumbdown:

This guy comes onto this board patting himself on the back saying "I called it, 5-11!!" and people are willing to give him 10 to 1 odds that he is still wrong about 5-11, and he won't take those odds?

Either you believe 5-11 or you don't? Why would you be stupid to take that bet? You are the smartest guy in the room. You know just how bad this team is. :lol:

Haven't been 7-9 in 7 seasons and only 3 times in the last 21 years.

Going back to 2000, our record has been 6-10, 7-9, or 8-8 eleven times!

6-7-8, who do we appreciate? Bills! Bills! Bills!

no i'm not. the injury bug got em again this year, and will bury them Monday night. too bad. Can;t lose AW on the backend, Shady in the backfield and Watkins for the season. Clay on one leg. These guys are just too critical to success. by the time they are healthy , the team will be 4-6 and the season will be long gone . TT is a good game manager, but the weapons need to be there. and they haven't been when they really need them. we shall see. this team needs the bye week in the worst way.

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

Id say 8-8, 9-7 at best. SOB. Another year and no playoffs. Injuries have been killer. Hopefully Glass Watkins pulls a Julio Jones and gets it turned around. I would also be looking for Shadys replacement. At his age the injuries likely arent going away.

same thing with being the first person to call a draft pick a bust

Yes, there are some that get off on it. I wouldnt spend thousands of dollars on this team every year if I didnt want them to win. This team has a trend of losing and it appears it isnt stopping. Its just reality they will fall between 5-11 and 7-9.

I swear some people want and/or get off on this team failing just so they can say I told you so. Pathetic.

Or theyre just tired of being a part of the longest non-playoff drought in professional sports which is even more pathetic.

Not an expert but definitely well schooled on the game. Take it easy

Had, typo- sorry

Starts with Brandon

So to recap the Bills will win 1 more game. You hate the direction of the team. The first (and presumably most important) change that they need to make is to fire the guy in charge of the business operations, that is in charge of all of the owner's sports businesses? Got it

I said "serious reality". That would be a dumb bet for sure. I would take the exact same bet they aint goin to the playoffs- again.

so you are willing at 4-4 to say you went on record we have a 5-11 season. Then you said 1-2 more at best. NOW you believe no playoffs is a strong bet.....Boy you are tuff!

Lol. I like this guy. It's good entertainment. This guy pats himself on the back bragging how he predicted 5-11 then gets a chance to make $1000 and he runs and hides. 10-1 still stands if you decide to put your money where your mouth is troll