Dareus and Bryant both out for MNF

YoloinOhio

And dareus , with no caps, says we don't love him. Gets the big bucks and laughs at us.. Really getting old that we feel for this person taking advantage of our team. When will Management take a stand and exit him? I really don't care how good he is. One game out of nine? Really, how does he help us? Time to say good by and take your burdens some place else.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo... gulp

@buffalobills

Rex: Marcell Dareus, Corbin Bryant and Brandon Tate are OUT for Monday's game.

"Confident" LeSean McCoy and Percy Harvin will play.

If McCoy only made it through part of the Dolphins game, where is the logic in playing him Monday? Wouldn't it make more sense to rest him through the bye and let him heal completely?

If McCoy only made it through part of the Dolphins game, where is the logic in playing him Monday? Wouldn't it make more sense to rest him through the bye and let him heal completely?

Depends. sometimes i freak out about Bills judgement calls on these matters.

JUST RUN MIKE

Just another example for the softest team in the league. Injury after injury. Year after year. Always an easy excuse why we missed the playoffs. When will it end? I'm betting on never. Only 17 years and counting. Amazing how some can be optimistic with this band of misfits.

Yeah, unfortunately there is a mounting career "burden of proof" issue regarding Rex keeping his players and teams on point.

I can't imagine a Rex team ever going 13-3 or 14-2........you can give him all the talent in the world and there will be 4-5 games where they will simply no-show.

Hope is that he can get a team to 9-7........back into the playoffs........and put a hot streak together.

Gonna be tough being 1-3 in the division and 1-4 in the AFC

Just another example for the softest team in the league. Injury after injury. Year after year. Always an easy excuse why we missed the playoffs. When will it end? I'm betting on never. Only 17 years and counting. Amazing how some can be optimistic with this band of misfits.

But people like you oftener than not enjoy a freak show. Not that there is a ton of wrong with that

Gonna be tough being 1-3 in the division and 1-4 in the AFC

Not going to happen this year.

So lets knock some heads and play strong till the whistle

We've played better running games than Seattle that shouldnt be the problem...unless the seahawks get things rocking and we turn it over and play terribly we'll win

Yeah, we only gave up 2,439 rushing yards to Miami. In the first quarter. We'll be just fine.

Yeah, unfortunately there is a mounting career "burden of proof" issue regarding Rex keeping his players and teams on point.

I can't imagine a Rex team ever going 13-3 or 14-2........you can give him all the talent in the world and there will be 4-5 games where they will simply no-show.

Hope is that he can get a team to 9-7........back into the playoffs........and put a hot streak together.

He's never had a qb and that cures a lot even in sloppy weeks.... but I agree that it would take a lot for me to believe Rex could sustain 5 months straight firing on all cylinders. You just have to hope you catch the hot streak at the right time.

The good thing for us is that Seattle's offense and in particular their running game is not playing that well.......we do have some guys that can hold it down this game.

But.....jesus Marcel

I happen to like Worthy a lot by the way

The Bills could be just the tonic for Seattle to get their ground game mojo back. :sick: