bills organization is a joke

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their are 228 million people in this country and so many around that world that DREAM to have a crack in the NFL. So many people out there with more talent than Karlos that could not make it due to ACL's and other health issues. Karlos made it to that dream! Even more, was making a positive strive to be a grinding starter or even the next Bettis in the NFL. Karlos decided to do the dumb thing and not use his brain. You want to earn that big payday? No problem in the NFL, stay out of trouble and maintain your figure..... Same as I had to do to stay in the military for 20 years and retire..... I dont feel bad for his dumb ass at all, because Im one of those guys who could not play college hockey because of my left knee and was damn good enough to have Boston and Pennsylvania take a sniff at me. Enough said...... Piss on Karlos

Their are 228 million people in this country and so many around that world that DREAM to have a crack in the NFL. So many people out there with more talent than Karlos that could not make it due to ACL's and other health issues. Karlos made it to that dream! Even more, was making a positive strive to be a grinding starter or even the next Bettis in the NFL. Karlos decided to do the dumb thing and not use his brain. You want to earn that big payday? No problem in the NFL, stay out of trouble and maintain your figure..... Same as I had to do to stay in the military for 20 years and retire..... I dont feel bad for his dumb ass at all, because Im one of those guys who could not play college hockey because of my left knee and was damn good enough to have Boston and Pennsylvania take a sniff at me. Enough said...... Piss on Karlos

What? It's not 1980 anymore.

You're about 100 million short.

this is my first post on the website..I just can't take this anymore... the bills bring back a player who quits on the team last year, keeps marcel who has done nothing since signing that contract, but let Karlos walk . Karlos was more productive than both these guys and there was no need to rush and cut him considering he would have been suspended for the first four games... even I believe he would have seen the field quicker than 8 games... then to add insult to injury McCoy gets hurt in practice, Rex rushes him back for the dolphins games and now we are left with two running backs the team clearly either have no confidence in or is clearly intentionally not show casing their talents... how else can you explain Mike on getting 12 carries the entire patriots game. Percy is a guy that went missing before the London game... the game that ended Manuel time in Buffalo. This guy embarrassed the organization and now we welcome him back. HEY REX WHILE YOU AT, BRING BACK JIM LEONARD OR CONVINCE ED REED TO PLAY SAFETY, the back end of the defense is a joke... ADAM GASE and JIM SCHWARZ would have taken this team to the playoffs by now...

Can't have Ed play for the Bills...way too friendly with Brady* - did you see him yakin' it up with the enemy after the game??

Welcome. Let's see how long you stay. People that come in strong just have a habit of disappearing.

Maybe we should create a BillsSuck message board. 24/7 of reminders that the Bills have not made the playoffs in 17 years. We could have a whole section on Bills failures at quarterback, and a Ralph was Cheap thread. We could have strings on terrible coordinators and coaches. Hell, we can even have a Marv Levy sucks section because we never won the Super Bowl in 4 tries. We could have a ticket exchange where the "fans" who are never going to a game again could trade their tickets for trinkets. It could have an "alternatives" section on things you can do on a Sunday afternoon. Their could even be a "emotional superiority" section where the "realists" can join together and bash the "other" fans who maintain some ill founded optimism. It would be a place that those smarter than us who continue to hope, pray, wish and analyze the Bills possible success that never seems to happen but we dont care. It would defintinely make Mondays after losses less painful.

I was saying the exact same thing when we beat four mediocre teams. and yes a lot of people squander opportunities, but my question to you.. are the bills team better this year without Karlos... especially short yardage.... just like most situations in life people are generally successful because of who they know instead of what they know and performance. Is Mills better than Cyrus right now... I say no..... but he is a Kromer guy..... EJ sucks after 16 games, but Tyrod doesn't after 22 games and he has had more weapons than EJ can dream off.... but Tyrod is a REXX guy.. The bottom line is everyone can see that EJ has the make up to be the quarterback the bills need. bigger, stronger , mobile, can deal with the weather because of his hands.... but he is a Whaley guy.... and Whaley has no say over the coach, therefore he couldn't insist that EJ plays and get the experience he need.... in pro-sports the difference a lot of great players succeeding is for someone to believe in them at the right place, right time

Wouldn't exactly say a rambling first post full of Hot Takes called "Bills Organization is a joke" is "joining the conversation", but I hear ya...

My takes on the hot takes:

- Harvin was hurt last year

- Dareus can't be traded because of his big contract (nor would we trade him anyway)

- Karlos, see above, was fat and high on the devil's lettuce

- McCoy, no proof it was "Rex who rushed him back"

- The back-ups are not as good as McCoy, hence the lack of trust

- Mike only got a few carries against the Pats because the Bills got behind and had to throw to catch-up (also explains why Tyrod threw 87,000 times)

- Harvin is back because he's cheap, doesn't cost us a pick, knows the system, QB and coach and, oh yeah, is available. In November.

So yeah, Welcome to TBD OP! :D:beer:

(we're really a MUCH nicer group in real life, or from what I've seen at Hammer's)

Gillislee averaged 7 yards a carry vs Tierod's 4.8 per attempt. Sticking with the ground game would've also kept the Pats offense off the field.

I was saying the exact same thing when we beat four mediocre teams. and yes a lot of people squander opportunities, but my question to you.. are the bills team better this year without Karlos... especially short yardage.... just like most situations in life people are generally successful because of who they know instead of what they know and performance. Is Mills better than Cyrus right now... I say no..... but he is a Kromer guy..... EJ sucks after 16 games, but Tyrod doesn't after 22 games and he has had more weapons than EJ can dream off.... but Tyrod is a REXX guy.. The bottom line is everyone can see that EJ has the make up to be the quarterback the bills need. bigger, stronger , mobile, can deal with the weather because of his hands.... but he is a Whaley guy.... and Whaley has no say over the coach, therefore he couldn't insist that EJ plays and get the experience he need.... in pro-sports the difference a lot of great players succeeding is for someone to believe in them at the right place, right time

are you 13 as your screen name may suggest?

Now we are talking. EJ EJ EJ !!!

Woodus knows what's up

Oh, look, a new guy tries to join the conversation. Let's reply back and try to be all witty and cool! Woah, check out all that awesome!

Anyway...

Welcome to the board.

Karlos is still good enough to turn it around. What has come from Pittsburgh of how he's looked on the PS?

They didn't call him up to back up Le'Veon Bell when DeAngelo Williams was injured so that might say something. Instead keeping on Fitzgerald Toussaint as 2nd RB.

Edited by What a Tuel

Maybe we should create a BillsSuck message board. 24/7 of reminders that the Bills have not made the playoffs in 17 years. We could have a whole section on Bills failures at quarterback, and a Ralph was Cheap thread. We could have strings on terrible coordinators and coaches. Hell, we can even have a Marv Levy sucks section because we never won the Super Bowl in 4 tries. We could have a ticket exchange where the "fans" who are never going to a game again could trade their tickets for trinkets. It could have an "alternatives" section on things you can do on a Sunday afternoon. Their could even be a "emotional superiority" section where the "realists" can join together and bash the "other" fans who maintain some ill founded optimism. It would be a place that those smarter than us who continue to hope, pray, wish and analyze the Bills possible success that never seems to happen but we dont care. It would defintinely make Mondays after losses less painful.

Don't we already have all that right here?

Now you've done it.....and I had such high hopes for your stay here.....

This sounds magnificent! This would be a haven for those people who relish in the bills failure because at least they were right and weren't foolish enough to - you know - root for their team.

I know I already called you an idiot, but I have to do it again, because you're twice the idiot I initially thought you were.

You're an idiot.

IMHO, you got the title right. However, your points to justify your premise were very poor. Some here are very sensitive when you criticize or have a negative point of view. I would prefer to say our organization is dysfunctional. I would challenge anyone to give me valid arguments to counter my post.