bills organization is a joke

this is my first post on the website..I just can't take this anymore... the bills bring back a player who quits on the team last year, keeps marcel who has done nothing since signing that contract, but let Karlos walk . Karlos was more productive than both these guys and there was no need to rush and cut him considering he would have been suspended for the first four games... even I believe he would have seen the field quicker than 8 games... then to add insult to injury McCoy gets hurt in practice, Rex rushes him back for the dolphins games and now we are left with two running backs the team clearly either have no confidence in or is clearly intentionally not show casing their talents... how else can you explain Mike on getting 12 carries the entire patriots game. Percy is a guy that went missing before the London game... the game that ended Manuel time in Buffalo. This guy embarrassed the organization and now we welcome him back. HEY REX WHILE YOU AT, BRING BACK JIM LEONARD OR CONVINCE ED REED TO PLAY SAFETY, the back end of the defense is a joke... ADAM GASE and JIM SCHWARZ would have taken this team to the playoffs by now...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my first post on the website..I just can't take this anymore... the bills bring back a player who quits on the team last year, keeps marcel who has done nothing since signing that contract, but let Karlos walk . Karlos was more productive than both these guys and there was no need to rush and cut him considering he would have been suspended for the first four games... even I believe he would have seen the field quicker than 8 games... then to add insult to injury McCoy gets hurt in practice, Rex rushes him back for the dolphins games and now we are left with two running backs the team clearly either have no confidence in or is clearly intentionally not show casing their talents... how else can you explain Mike on getting 12 carries the entire patriots game. Percy is a guy that went missing before the London game... the game that ended Manuel time in Buffalo. This guy embarrassed the organization and now we welcome him back. HEY REX WHILE YOU AT, BRING BACK JIM LEONARD OR CONVINCE ED REED TO PLAY SAFETY, the back end of the defense is a joke... ADAM GASE and JIM SCHWARZ would have taken this team to the playoffs by now...

Hot takes a plenty!!!

Karlos smoked the pot. Don't you know that that makes him mentally ill and a horrible human being with no morals?

Gotta control the munchies! Can't go into Micky Ds and order the entire left side of the menu or go to the grocery and offer a flat price for aisle 2.

Oh wait. Wrong guy. Karlos' weight gain was due to his sympathy pregnancy for his wife. Did Karlos have his baby yet?

So Karlos, doesn't work out in the off season, comes in mini camp 40 pounds over weight. Is told to show up to training camp at playing weight ad he ends up 5 pounds heavier, plus he is now on a 4 games drug suspension.

yep he was more productive

in the off season , he ate more and smoked more than anyone else - more productive. Of course the smoking pot led to the eating more. He somehow managed to fail a second drug test after finding out he failed the first one .... meaning he failed the stupid test.

Karlos smoked the pot. Don't you know that that makes him mentally ill and a horrible human being with no morals?

Karlos also had domestic violence charges in college.

I've said my piece on Harvin. Not a fan and I do think he quit. I'll let it play out but I don't have high hopes.

Oh, look, a new guy tries to join the conversation. Let's reply back and try to be all witty and cool! Woah, check out all that awesome!

Anyway...

Welcome to the board.

Karlos is still good enough to turn it around. What has come from Pittsburgh of how he's looked on the PS?

Edited by Boyst62

Oh, look, a new guy tries to join the conversation. Let's reply back and try to be all witty and cool! Woah, check out all that awesome!

Anyway...

Welcome to the board.

Karlos is still good enough to turn it around. What has come from Pittsburgh of how he's looked on the PS?

Wouldn't exactly say a rambling first post full of Hot Takes called "Bills Organization is a joke" is "joining the conversation", but I hear ya...

My takes on the hot takes:

- Harvin was hurt last year

- Dareus can't be traded because of his big contract (nor would we trade him anyway)

- Karlos, see above, was fat and high on the devil's lettuce

- McCoy, no proof it was "Rex who rushed him back"

- The back-ups are not as good as McCoy, hence the lack of trust

- Mike only got a few carries against the Pats because the Bills got behind and had to throw to catch-up (also explains why Tyrod threw 87,000 times)

- Harvin is back because he's cheap, doesn't cost us a pick, knows the system, QB and coach and, oh yeah, is available. In November.

So yeah, Welcome to TBD OP! :D:beer:

(we're really a MUCH nicer group in real life, or from what I've seen at Hammer's)

Edited by Heitz

You're an idiot.

I hate to burst your self indulgent bubble, but this site is littered with your hot takes and assumptions you seem to enjoy calling others out for.

Are you in any way related to Harold Miner? Aka, Baby Jordan.

Edited by r00tabaga

so Gase and Jim not better than Rex and Others... its obvious, the organization have a problem getting anything right. we are probably playing the two best run organizations in the nfl (pats and seahawks. another spanking come Monday night...bills have not face or seen a defense like Seattle.

He's right in as much as we are akin to Cleveland and this is just another joke of a signing.

News flash: Bills still get drubbed on MNF.... for what feels like the umpteenth time ..... and some of you will post the next day about we still have a chance at the playoffs..... SMH

He's right in as much as we are akin to Cleveland and this is just another joke of a signing.

News flash: Bills still get drubbed on MNF.... for what feels like the umpteenth time ..... and some of you will post the next day about we still have a chance at the playoffs..... SMH

and how parts of the team really played well. fantasy football has ruined people's ability to understand that w/l is the only meaningful metric