Who is going to the Seahawks game?

tuckan

I'll be there. Flying in Saturday morning. Sitting section 109 row j. Any tailgates going on?

Having lived there from 86-03, unless you're sitting with a group, I wouldn't recommend wearing any BILLS stuff. The tree huggers are only nice to people who totally agree with, or see everything their way.

I'll be in my full Bills attire. Jerry Hughes blue jersey. And I'll be fired up.

I'll be there. Got tickets through the Bills Backers club in Seattle. Great people! They've got a Sunday Night Football party with Andre Reed going down too. It's gonna be a fun Sunday-Monday in Seattle. And, hell yeah I'm wearing Bills gear!

Edited by VanCity

I'll be there. Flying in Saturday morning. Sitting section 109 row j. Any tailgates going on?

I'll be in my full Bills attire. Jerry Hughes blue jersey. And I'll be fired up.

I was texting with the Seattle Bills backers today. The tailgate is at a bar- 88 Keys. Apparently the parking lots suck and there's little tailgating. I haven't been up there since the Bills 2004 game.

Is the 88 keys tailgate on Sunday or Monday? We may attend the Sunday function but not sure just yet. My first time to Seattle. My fiancé is from Portland, so she loves Seattle and may wanna do some non bills activities on Sunday. We're looking for people to tailgate with on Monday.

Edited by NewEra

Is the 88 keys tailgate on Sunday or Monday? We may attend the Sunday function but not sure just yet. My first time to Seattle. My fiancé is from Portland, so she loves Seattle and may wanna do some non bills activities on Sunday. We're looking for people to tailgate with on Monday.

88 Keys is Monday. The Sunday night event is at Art Marble 21. It's the Sunday meet-up spot for Bills games. I'm hearing Beef on Weck and garbage plates....maybe just fantastic rumors.... It's one you have to pay for, but it's not every day you hang with Andre Reed in Seattle.

I was texting with the Seattle Bills backers today. The tailgate is at a bar- 88 Keys. Apparently the parking lots suck and there's little tailgating. I haven't been up there since the Bills 2004 game.

All of this is true. there are some decent, smaller lots, but I don't recommend it. They are pretty territorial folk them Hawks fans.

Where are you staying?

Having lived there from 86-03, unless you're sitting with a group, I wouldn't recommend wearing any BILLS stuff. The tree huggers are only nice to people who totally agree with, or see everything their way.

tree huggers are also little kitties. I was told not to wear bills stuff against Baltimore there... I did. I'd not sweat wearing it there if I went

tree huggers are also little kitties. I was told not to wear bills stuff against Baltimore there... I did. I'd not sweat wearing it there if I went

I have been to 2/3 of the NFL stadiums, including Oakland multiple times. As long as you aren't a confrontational ass, you'll be fine wearing your stuff anywhere. NE is far and away the worst experience I've ever had, but it really comes down to who you sit by. Spring for tix on Bills sideline and you'll be in better company.

Homewood Inn and Suites. . Think a lot of Bills fans are staying there

That's only about a mile from the bar. There are plenty of transit options to get you to and from. I would advise that over trying to find parking/paying for an expensive lot spot.

for anyone coming to Seattle here is some info

The Seattle Bills Backers are having a Welcome Party on Sunday event @ our viewing location Art Marble 21, a silent auction, Buffalo style buffet and Andre Reed will be there

tickets are needed Adults and Kids welcome

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seattle-bills-backers-welcome-party-tickets-27695344521?aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing&utm-campaign=social&utm-medium=discovery&utm-content=attendeeshare

Monday Bills fans will be gathering at 88 Keys Dueling Piano Bar (kids welcome) its located walking distance to Stadium

As mentioned, parking is expensive near stadium, highly recommend walking, take bus or train (light link)

go to Touchdown City (open 3 hours before game at 230pm) FREE games and fun for all ages (right next to the Stadium at the Events center

Go Bills!!

for anyone coming to Seattle here is some info

The Seattle Bills Backers are having a Welcome Party on Sunday event @ our viewing location Art Marble 21, a silent auction, Buffalo style buffet and Andre Reed will be there

tickets are needed Adults and Kids welcome

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seattle-bills-backers-welcome-party-tickets-27695344521?aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing&utm-campaign=social&utm-medium=discovery&utm-content=attendeeshare

Monday Bills fans will be gathering at 88 Keys Dueling Piano Bar (kids welcome) its located walking distance to Stadium

As mentioned, parking is expensive near stadium, highly recommend walking, take bus or train (light link)

go to Touchdown City (open 3 hours before game at 230pm) FREE games and fun for all ages (right next to the Stadium at the Events center

Go Bills!!

Thanks for the info. See you guys on Monday for sure, possibly Sunday as well

I'm going. I live in SW Washington (about 3 hours away) so me and a co-worker (who is a Seahawks fan) are driving up there to watch the game. But first we're stopping to see the Jimi Hendrix memorial in Renton, WA and Bruce Lee's grave in Lakeview Cemetery.

I'm going. I live in SW Washington (about 3 hours away) so me and a co-worker (who is a Seahawks fan) are driving up there to watch the game. But first we're stopping to see the Jimi Hendrix memorial in Renton, WA and Bruce Lee's grave in Lakeview Cemetery.

Fitting to end your death tour at the grave site of this Bills season...aka Century Link Stadium.

So many tickets let for being the 12 man I can almost pick any seat in the house from the box office

Anyone need a ticket and want to get a deal on doubles

Sure about that or are you confusing resale tix as being available? Virtually all box office tix are sold out from what I am seeing

The old Eagles stadium had a jail inside... I don't fear anything.

The Monday tailgate location has changed to Pyramid Alehouse (across from Stadium) check the Seattle Bills Backers Facebook page for info Sunday is still at Art Marble 21

https://www.facebook.com/Bills-Backers-of-Seattle-171088079583230/

Is the link with details...safe travels

Also some local fans are selling limited tickets check the FB page thread some good deals Vs stub hub or ticket exchange

The Monday tailgate location has changed to Pyramid Alehouse (across from Stadium) check the Seattle Bills Backers Facebook page for info Sunday is still at Art Marble 21

https://www.facebook.com/Bills-Backers-of-Seattle-171088079583230/

Is the link with details...safe travels

Also some local fans are selling limited tickets check the FB page thread some good deals Vs stub hub or ticket exchange

thanks for the update. Would that be the Pyramid Breweries at 1201 1st ave? Edited by NewEra