Tate in concussion protocol and Bush hurt his groin

YoloinOhio

Is this the first documented evidence of Bush having any balls?

I expected this one when I clicked on the thread. I'm not a doctor, but I'm not sure that one must have the things of which you speak to sustain a groin injury. So, short answer, it is not such documented evidence. And I haven't seen any such evidence this season, either.

Down to 3 WRs, 2 are healthy. Woods, Powell, and Hunter.

How can there not be a trade on the horizon?

Mash unit.

and teams know that and we would get the lesser of the deal, maybe if Whaley wasn't trading our picks away during the draft instead of acquiring them then maybe we would have something to trade. At this point I wouldn't want to give up one of our top 3 picks for some marginal player.

The best deal the Bills could make is trading Gilmore to Chicago for Alshon Jeffrey. Their contracts both expire in 2017. We get rid of a malcontent who doesn't appear to be putting in a full effort and add a weapon.

At this point? All for it

Do the Bears need a CB?

Hit on Tate was helmet to helmet, no flag

http://deadspin.com/heres-the-moment-brandon-tates-day-ended-1788387959?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Do the Bears need a CB?

they do, but it would be stupid for them to do that deal since they are out of it this year and he's a FA. They need draft picks or a guy under contract for it to be worth anything to them unless they know they can sign Gilmore to an extension.

I think the Bills wanted to give Powell a chance to make a name for himself today with 8 targets. He didn't take advantage, so I expect a change somewhere. Still 2 more games until Sammy can come back and who knows where he is at that point. Plus woods isn't 100%. Ok I'll stop now but this is not the type of QB you can surround with below average weapons and expect to compete.

Edited by YoloinOhio