Tate in concussion protocol and Bush hurt his groin

YoloinOhio

I think the Bills wanted to give Powell a chance to make a name for himself today with 8 targets. He didn't take advantage, so I expect a change somewhere. Still 2 more games until Sammy can come back and who knows where he is at that point. Plus woods isn't 100%. Ok I'll stop now but this is not the type of QB you can surround with below average weapons and expect to compete.

Correct. Looks like we know what we have. Pretty good QB, probably better than a backup for sure as he protects the ball well and produces every week at some level. Needs a run game to support him and needs 11 - 12+ possessions minimum per game plus a couple short fields to produce points. But that's true of every QB in the league not named Brady, Brees, or Ben . So it will be interesting to see what the Bills do.

Correct. Looks like we know what we have. Pretty good QB, probably better than a backup for sure as he protects the ball well and produces every week at some level. Needs a run game to support him and needs 11 - 12+ possessions minimum per game plus a couple short fields to produce points. But that's true of every QB in the league not named Brady, Brees, or Ben . So it will be interesting to see what the Bills do.

it pretty much sucks because I don't want to give up draft picks but I also don't want to give away the season due to no weapons. Sigh.

http://deadspin.com/heres-the-moment-brandon-tates-day-ended-1788387959

Look at this photo of Tate getting a blow to the head. Pats were headhunting all day.

Tyrod took a knee to the head on that Reggie Bush failed pass attempt. The defender on Powell was giving him the Seahawk CB treatment all game long.Meaning he was constantly interfering with him every pass play.

Hightower hit Tyrod 10 yards out of bounds with no penalty and the announcers were even livid about that non-call.