OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

Also, a bunch of 3 and outs don't help the defense, either.

We can criticize the defense AND the offense.

Yep. Neither are good enough but the one thing that isnt Tyrod's fault is our OC suddenly getting pass happy the last two weeks. Gillislee is good and is playing well. We just keep going away from him. No idea what the plan is.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Neither are good enough but the one thing that isnt Tyrod's fault is our OC suddenly getting pass happy the last two weeks. Gillislee is good and is playing well. We just keep going away from him. No idea what the plan is.

Today I don't have an issue with it. They got behind early and couldn't totally commit to the run.

Last week, though, you are spot on. Against the 30rh ranked rush D they got away from the run when they never should have.

Edited by MDH

I have been on the Taylor wagen the whole time.... Today should me why my logic is all screwed up. He just cannot throw an accurate pass. He is either throwing hi, low, or leading receivers into big hits (Tate). He is not a NFL Passer. But what the Bills are doing wrong is trying to use him as such. He is a RB who can throw when needed. Use him as such. Over the last two weeks, the Bills have just plain been horrible. The defense is terrible. I was also on the side of keeping Whaley and Rex around; but that's over now too. To many players Whaley has brought in are just not worth the money. Clay has shown us nothing. He cannot even catch half the time. McCoy is great, but he is getting paid way to much for the position. Keeping J Williams over K Williams is working out, HAHAHAHA. Drafting a broken DE/LB in the first round has worked out as well. Lawson has been invisible the last two weeks other then his sack today. Gilmore does not care anymore; he is focused on staying healthy for Free Agency next year.

He made a lot of good decisions today, perhaps more than any other game this season, was victimized by drops or an inability of his receivers to make a play for him, and it's too bad he doesn't have a full complement of offensive players to utilize but, judging his entire body of work to date, no, he is not the answer.

You're being ridiculous.

of course I am

He made a lot of good decisions today, perhaps more than any other game this season, was victimized by drops or an inability of his receivers to make a play for him, and it's too bad he doesn't have a full complement of offensive players to utilize but, judging his entire body of work to date, no, he is not the answer.

we should continue to try to upgrade anyway

But the fact that he doesnt have anyone to throw to being overlooked by people is well.....insane

The Bills will need to renegotiate his contract at the end of this season.

No way is he worth $27.5M payday next season.

The spread offense in college is not developing NFL style QBs. It's hard to draft based on there college career.

I honestly prefer EJ as a passer. I won't argue that he's more accurate in general, but EJ undoubtedly leads his targets better in the middle of the field. I never thought of that as such a skill to long for, but it always feels like Taylor needs his receivers to be standing still facing him with their hands ready for the pass.

Yep.

In order for TT to win the SB as the Bills QB the D would have to be like the Bears, Bucs, or Ravens during their championship years. Anything less than that and it just isn't happening.

Keep searching till they find a guy who is good enough to win a SB without an all time great D.

of course I am

we should continue to try to upgrade anyway

But the fact that he doesnt have anyone to throw to being overlooked by people is well.....insane

We all know it's an issue with whether the team will perform to full potential but you can also see things like decision making, accuracy etc... he's not throwing to Kirby and JTSP out there. None of us expect perfection but your the only one refusing to acknowledge concerns.

No rush to kill the guy- we have a couple months left but as many have said, the arrow isn't pointing the right way for committing to the guy to be the centerpiece of the offense for 2-3 years.

It's why Brady is the goat. Easy work. Easy completions.

Yeah, there aren't too many that can keep up with him and I don't fault TT for that. It doesn't help that we gifted him with a few third down conversions with stupid penalties, though. Pats*** fans better pray nothing happens to him, because their defense isn't anything to write home about. They've had the luxury of playing with leads far too often and mediocre when they can't.

He's not horrible but, well he's just not very good.

I like:

-his atleticism

Dont like:

-His inconsistent accuracy

-Very slow CPU speed

He does show flashes of brilliance in rare occasions but REX, your job is toast if you dont pull the plug ASAP.

I'd even cheer at EJ taking the reins at this point. He is accurate, athletic, but has an even slower CPU speed than Tyrod. We're basically screwed either way I guess.

In order for TT to win the SB as the Bills QB the D would have to be like the Bears, Bucs, or Ravens during their championship years. Anything less than that and it just isn't happening.

Keep searching till they find a guy who is good enough to win a SB without an all time great D.

And the Bills defense was ranked #20 in total defense before the Patriots game and 27th in pass defense.

I can't wait for the Rex Ryan fan boys and team shills to keep defending this steaming pile of dog crap we see on the field against the better teams.

John, do you not watch other teams games?

Almost no one plays with a full compliment of their weapons.

Also, Tyrod had both Woods and Clay today; and it doesn't matter who is on the field when Tyrod throws with a dirt dart or sails the ball 2 out of every 3 throws.

And once you pay a qb real qb money you effectively have to downgrade 1-2 of those secondary options purely on cap issues.

Part of the reason he even has this much talent around him when everyone is healthy is because he's been cheap.

Edited by NoSaint