NE**** second half "game" thread

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about Shady i see

Shady, of course, is a big factor. But Gillislee has put up strong numbers, this year and last.

Systematically, the Bills have a sound running game. The Oline is much better run blocking than pass blocking.

There's no reason to abandon it, regardless of the injury situation, especially in the first half.

Edited by Perry Turtle

So will there be a Fire Rex topic created this week? I just want to prepare myself.

No doubt Rex has dialed up two stinkers in a row. ALynns offensive gameplan today is still a mystery to me. No idea why he wanted TT to throw the ball all over the place. Reminded me of Chan Gailey trying to saddle up Fitz instead of pounding Frederick and CJ.

Shady, of course, is a big factor. But Gillislee has put up strong numbers, this year and last.

Systematically, the Bills have a sound running game. The Oline is much better run blocking than pass blocking.

There's no reason to abandon it, regardless of the injury situation, especially in the first half.

Cant keep winning hiding your flawed QB. Instead gotta get a better QB

No doubt Rex has dialed up two stinkers in a row. ALynns offensive gameplan today is still a mystery to me. No idea why he wanted TT to throw the ball all over the place. Reminded me of Chan Gailey trying to saddle up Fitz instead of pounding Frederick and CJ.

The play where Bush threw the backwards pass made me lose what little hope i had in A Lynn.

He is NOT an offensive coordinator.