NE**** second half "game" thread

Not impressed at all with TT right now, he can't win games for you.

EJ is a total POS of a QB (nice guy though), he will lose games for you.

This is true, but I'd still trust EJ to lead a comeback more than TT. TT doesn't even take chances when you need your QB to do so. He plays safe down 3 TDs. Edited by MDH

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone really expect a different result with our offensive health?

When your O is banged up, the Defense needs to step up. With our defensive guru of a head coach and his genius brother, the D needed to step up the past two weeks. Instead, they failed to show up at all. Same old **** different year. Once again, our season is over before Halloween.

When your O is banged up, the Defense needs to step up. With our defensive guru of a head coach and his genius brother, the D needed to step up the past two weeks. Instead, they failed to show up at all. Same old **** different year. Once again, our season is over before Halloween.

Odd as it seems, the Bills are 8th in the conference. They are still in the hunt. Surrounded by equally bad teams. AFC West is strong but the rest are mediocre.

Odd as it seems, the Bills are 8th in the conference. They are still in the hunt. Surrounded by equally bad teams. AFC West is strong but the rest are mediocre.

Ahh, "in the hunt." I look forward to seeing that graphic again later this season!

Sometimes the offense needs to carry the day

When your top 3 offensive players are all not playing or playing a limited role, the Defense needs to carry the day, not the O. Taylor was bad today, but the D was putrid.

This team will be 4-5 after next Mondays loss at Seattle. They will finish 7-9 or 8-8 at best. Same old Bills.

Ahh, "in the hunt." I look forward to seeing that graphic again later this season!

At this point the AFC looks to put 3 teams in the playoffs. Things can happen but I have seen this movie too many times. To be a Bills fan, you have to hold out for the possibility.