Why we will beat the Patriots this Sunday...by 10 pts

I been a fan since 1986 when the Pats made the Cinderella run to the SB with TOny Eason,John Hannah name a few. (I still remember cheating when they got the turnover and got up 3-0 little did I know the beat down to ensue lol)

You sir are a true pats fan.

Edited by Cripple Creek

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has some bad information.... There's a fella running around on this board claiming that we are going to get rolled like Marcel's latest joint.... Is it winning by 10 or is it flopping on out face???

It's winning by 10...and if he keeps it up, I may increase my margin of victory by 5 more points. Something big will happen. I feel it in my bone. Edited by BringBackFergy

It's winning by 10...and if he keeps it up, I may increase my margin of victory by 5 more points. Something big will happen. I feel it in my bone.

I once dated a girl who said if the pun is too obvious, just let it go. I only dated her about three times. I couldn't live up to her standards.

So the Bills defense is going to do something no other defense has ever really done to a healthy Gronk. And make him a non factor?? The Bills may win but not for the reasons you listed.. because I could list similar ones for the Pats who have a hell of a lot more talent ( finally getting all healthy on O) and better coaching. (That's not knocking Rex, just that BB better than all current coaches.)

Great optimism but saying the bills need focus on stopping the run first is wrong, saying Gronk and Bennett be a non factor is shocking.

As for pressuring Brady that's the key against all QBs, just harder stop Brady and def harder keep the Pats O under 24 points.

You are correct - take away the TE's and we could be in the game!!