• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just set this down right here....

Trade for Jay Cutler.

*and here...we...go...

But seriously, he's cheaper than Taylor, better than Taylor, and I actually think he would do well in the Bills power run scheme.

Why is Jay Cutler better than Tyrod Taylor again? All I can see is cost. Not sure why people are worried about paying too much for what they constantly harp being the most important position in the game.

And on a second look, Cutler is on a $18 million salary right now. Not really cheap. If the Bears cut him, (they probably won't) he will probably sign somewhere for less, but really? Cutler is the solution to our problems?

Edited by What a Tuel

7th round. Denver didn't panic. Whaley is I guess.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/2511109/trevor-siemian

That team just won the Super Bowl with a pretty much done for Peyton Manning at the helm. Siemian may be decent , but it's probably a little easier to look good with that team around him. He' ll get to a point where he will have to get paid too. All the Bills did is give themselves first dibs and take away the possibility of another team overpaying. If TT had two years to go on a cheap deal, that wouldn't have happened. They left themselves a pretty big out with that option. There's a good chance they don't pick it up. We'll see.

Ah yes. TBD. Where another teams QB who starts 3-4 games gets crowned. But the bills QB who is 12-9 on the Bills with half of Denver's talent around him gets crucified.

My point with Siemian is not to crown him. I think TT is better than him. But to all the people demanding "what is the alternative" Siemian is proof (as was the Bills finding Tyrod in the first place) that passable solutions sometimes come from places nobody expects. Which is why I say again... Tyrod is not the only show in town and there are options.

My point with Siemian is not to crown him. I think TT is better than him. But to all the people demanding "what is the alternative" Siemian is proof (as was the Bills finding Tyrod in the first place) that passable solutions sometimes come from places nobody expects. Which is why I say again... Tyrod is not the only show in town and there are options.

Geno? ... :devil:

a bird in the hand is worth 3 in the bush.

there is a 99.99% likelihood the bills keep tyrod for 2017 using the existing contract.

that contract is team friendly which can easily be terminated at any year with very low dead money.

Tyrod is currently the 9th rated QB in the league for Total QBR.

7th round. Denver didn't panic. Whaley is I guess.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/2511109/trevor-siemian

They also spent a 1st rounder on another QB project. TOTALLY didn't panic.

there is a 99.99% likelihood the bills keep tyrod for 2017 using the existing contract.

that contract is team friendly which can easily be terminated at any year with very low dead money.

This is what i see happening. We won't bottom out to the point where we can add a top dog. I'd like to see us bring someone else in, but who knows? Cardale might be good, I don't watch bills practices so I can't really say.

THE good old QBR stat that ESPN made up to make sure guys like Mike Vick looked good. It gives WAY to much Credit for a QB that uses their legs.

THE good old QBR stat that ESPN made up to make sure guys like Mike Vick looked good. It gives WAY to much Credit for a QB that uses their legs.

and passer rating completely ignores plays made with their legs.

kinda like in MLB where OBP gives credit to a walk is good as a hit.

total QBR says a QB run is as good as a pass.