27.5 Million

MAJBobby

Then let me ask this question would you re-sign Gilmore?

No, next man up. Draft for offense in this coming offseason, and get a 3rd or 4th round CB. Rex and Whaley are good at that Edited by Lex Lyon

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? He is the best CB on the team.

This game we just lost, was lost in the trenches. Ive always been of the minset that big men win football games. Ill take offensive and defensive linemen over CB's any day

Dont try to trap me in your circular logic. Tyrods contract isfine and theres no better options.

I'm not trolling; just an honest question that I am wrestling with myself. As our team currently stands, how many games do you think TT can win for us over the course of a season (not comebacks, just wins in general)? Over the next couple drafts and FA between trying fill weaknesses and replace players who leave/retire - can we add enough talent to overcome the inevitable 7-9 or 9-7 team we are or are you just maintaining it?

Dont try to trap me in your circular logic. Tyrods contract isfine and theres no better options.

Again Value. Sorry you can get the same that you get from Tyrod at a cheaper cost that allowed you to get Better OL players which should translate to better OL Play.

My issue is Tyrod Makes no-one better, he is a complimentary player, well logic says then you can plug in other complimentary players and get the same results.

I'm not trolling; just an honest question that I am wrestling with myself. As our team currently stands, how many games do you think TT can win for us over the course of a season (not comebacks, just wins in general)? Over the next couple drafts and FA between trying fill weaknesses and replace players who leave/retire - can we add enough talent to overcome the inevitable 7-9 or 9-7 team we are or are you just maintaining it?

Well, its a team game. With a charmed season, all our weapons stay healthy, and we get a few bounces going our way, 11 wins. If eveyone that matters gets hurt or suspended, 7 wins?

Yesterdays game, wecould have recovered an onsides kick, that happens sometimes. We could have won. Ive seen the arguement todaythat our last TD was in garbage time. I disagree. A bounce goes our way, and thegamecouldhave been tied or WON!

Thats with NOBODY on offense. No weapons.

We can win with Tyrod.

All teams are built roughly to be right around .500. Your QB should be able to win a game or two a season on his own. If not then you need to keep looking.

Well, its a team game. With a charmed season, all our weapons stay healthy, and we get a few bounces going our way, 11 wins. If eveyone that matters gets hurt or suspended, 7 wins?

Yesterdays game, wecould have recovered an onsides kick, that happens sometimes. We could have won. Ive seen the arguement todaythat our last TD was in garbage time. I disagree. A bounce goes our way, and thegamecouldhave been tied or WON!

We can win with Tyrod.

Yes we can win WITH Tyrod, we cant win BECAUSE of Tyrod. That is the value I am talking about. You can WIN with any QB when you play perfect football. But that margin for error on perfect football is Razor Thin

Again Value. Sorry you can get the same that you get from Tyrod at a cheaper cost that allowed you to get Better OL players which should translate to better OL Play.

My issue is Tyrod Makes no-one better, he is a complimentary player, well logic says then you can plug in other complimentary players and get the same results.

So I pose this question to you. Who is this QB to plug in at a cheaper value that can get the exact results?

We can win with Tyrod.

Where my head is at right now (and it could be way out of reality right now) is that is TT's production translate to wins on the field, more so than a journeyman with more weapons if the cap space was spent elsewhere? For instance, if you were able to have Watkins and a great #2 would they make more plays and win you more games than our current WRs and TT?

So I pose this question to you. Who is this QB to plug in at a cheaper value that can get the exact results?

If the Bills would have signed Hoyer in the offseason they would get similar results right now.

You have to be REALLY REALLY bad to lose a game when you are racking over 150 on the ground and Defense getting turnovers to help.

When you are stopped on Offense, and Defense NOT getting Turnovers you have to win Because of your QB.

Where my head is at right now (and it could be way out of reality right now) is that is TT's production translate to wins on the field, more so than a journeyman with more weapons if the cap space was spent elsewhere? For instance, if you were able to have Watkins and a great #2 would they make more plays and win you more games than our current WRs and TT?

I think it would be the same in terms of Wins. But this is where I am going with it.

A rookie QB that still has a TON of room to grow, with better weapons (because of the freed up cap Space) gets the same production but can Grow ALA Carr in Raiders.

All teams are built roughly to be right around .500. Your QB should be able to win a game or two a season on his own. If not then you need to keep looking.

Yes we can win WITH Tyrod, we cant win BECAUSE of Tyrod. That is the value I am talking about. You can WIN with any QB when you play perfect football. But that margin for error on perfect football is Razor Thin

Dude, they all struggle. David Carr struggles. Osweiler struggles. The red headed step child in Cincy struggles, Prescott WILL struggle. Carson Palmer has been in the league like 14 years and until 2-3 years ago he did nothing, and he still hasnt won anything. What has Phillip Rivers won? Do i need to keep going?

Taylorsc ontract is fine. Its what youpay avetern, starting QB in the NFL

Dude, they all struggle. David Carr struggles. Osweiler struggles. The red headed step child in Cincy struggles, Prescott WILL struggle. Carson Palmer has been in the league like 14 years and until 2-3 years ago he did nothing, and he still hasnt won anything. What has Phillip Rivers won? Do i need to keep going?

All QBs you mentioned have put their respective teams on their Arms for Wins. Ours not so much

This thread = reaching for reasons to blame Tyrod for the OL's ****ty performance.

Yep. Too bad this board wasn't around when Jimbo's Bills got rolled in Kansas City and Pittsburgh after those Monday Night Football beatdowns... and no, I'm not saying TT and these Bills are close to being as good, I'm saying it's just one game. They miss the playoffs, and I'll have my pitchfork sharpened and ready, but not for one divisional loss after a 4-game winning streak.

Rivers is an amazing QB and the Chargers wasted him. He is a GREAT QB....

Yep. Too bad this board wasn't around when Jimbo's Bills got rolled in Kansas City and Pittsburgh after those Monday Night Football beatdowns... and no, I'm not saying TT and these Bills are close to being as good, I'm saying it's just one game. They miss the playoffs, and I'll have my pitchfork sharpened and ready, but not for one divisional loss after a 4-game winning streak.

1-3 in the AFC, about to be 1-5 in the AFC. Yeah there is no playoffs this year and it comes back to does the option get picked up

Team game.

Yeah Team game. It sucks to have a QB the rest of the team has to make better not the other way around

For the love of god, it's been so long since the team had a QB who could throw for 225 yards one TD passing, one TD rushing and managed to do this with NO TURNOVERS!!

He is not a Geno, not a Fitz but a guy who has had exactly 20 game starts and is still learning, developing as he goes. I might add it's nearly impossible to properly develop a young QB with no ground game and no solid receivers besides a decent, but not great TE.

Tyrod needs a better offense around him besides two injured starting WR's, and elite RB that is injured and the right side of his line that plays like a sieve at times.

There is a real reason why Dak Prescott looks so good as he is playing behind the league's best O-line with the league's best RB to help support the offense. It's going to be difficult for the Bills FO to determine if TT is worth the extra money if the supporting cast doesn't get healthy to help him improve.