27.5 Million

MAJBobby

and passer rating completely ignores plays made with their legs.

kinda like in MLB where OBP gives credit to a walk is good as a hit.

total QBR says a QB run is as good as a pass.

OK using your great QBR.... Hmmm don't see a problem here

Mike Rodak @mikerodak 3h3 hours ago

Tyrod Taylor’s Total QBR:

Quarters 1-3: 75.3 (5th in NFL)

Quarter 4: 24.9 (29th in NFL)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at other QBs. I was surprised to see ALL are having down years across the league. The Brady, Brees, Rivers are fine but man even the "good ones" are down; Rodgers, Eli, Cam, Daulton, Wilson, Luck, Flacco, Palmer etc, etc.

Maybe take a step back and appreciate the 4 win start (7th seed) and be thankful we don't have Miami, NYJ, LAR, SF, CLE, CHI's situation.

OK using your great QBR.... Hmmm don't see a problem here

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 3h3 hours ago

Tyrod Taylor’s Total QBR:

Quarters 1-3: 75.3 (5th in NFL)

Quarter 4: 24.9 (29th in NFL)

you can find weaknesses in every player.

my main point is that you don't get rid of tyrod until you are 100% certain you have someone already on your team who is better. you want to upgrade from tyrod ?...i'm all for it. what I don't want is to cut tyrod and "hope" we find someone better.

my main point is that you don't get rid of tyrod until you are 100% certain you have someone already on your team who is better. you want to upgrade from tyrod ?...i'm all for it. what I don't want is to cut tyrod and "hope" we find someone better.

So you want to settle for AVG

and passer rating completely ignores plays made with their legs.

kinda like in MLB where OBP gives credit to a walk is good as a hit.

total QBR says a QB run is as good as a pass.

Read twitter, everyone has been losing their minds over how crappy the ESPN QBR Stat is. IIRC, Gabbert is 11th overall, if he doesn't play the rest of the year he will be in the top 5. It is a garbage stat...

I do understand this point of view. I am not convinced I agree with it. To me you have to look not at whether you have someone better than Tyrod but whether long term tying to Tyrod for two years is better than the cap space and cycling through game managers. When you find a true franchise guy then you take that over the cap space all day every day. When what you have is one of the top game managers then I think it is reasonable to ask whether that is worth investing in.

Can I understand people who say keep him and keep drafting QBs as well and accept you will lose Gilmore and Kyle Williams and Zach Brown the most important thing is getting the best QB play possible? Yes, I can. Just no sure I am totally there with them.

It is very finely balanced for me. I hope by the end of the year I am saying it is slam dunk pay Tyrod.

I do understand this point of view. I am not convinced I agree with it. To me you have to look not at whether you have someone better than Tyrod but whether long term tying to Tyrod for two years is better than the cap space and cycling through game managers. When you find a true franchise guy then you take that over the cap space all day every day. When what you have is one of the top game managers then I think it is reasonable to ask whether that is worth investing in.

Can I understand people who say keep him and keep drafting QBs as well and accept you will lose Gilmore and Kyle Williams and Zach Brown the most important thing is getting the best QB play possible? Yes, I can. Just no sure I am totally there with them.

It is very finely balanced for me. I hope by the end of the year I am saying it is slam dunk pay Tyrod.

I read your posts on this topic and it is exactly where I am at; I couldn't have said it any better that this.