Shaq Lawson's first game

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How else is he going to learn to play?

Learn to play football? I'm pretty sure he knows how to do that. My comment was about his conditioning and being trotted out there so quickly after his return. He is not ready yet, no need to put him out there.

They made the right move and got his shoulder fixed, now give the kid time to catch up.

He was supposed to play on obvious pass downs. With Ajayi Running wild there were few of those.

That being said, I thought he looked a bit slow as well but he's a huge human being. Pushed the pocket well I thought but no

3rd and longs make it hard to rush the passer. He didn't look out of place to me.

My grade...incomplete

Edited by The Tomcat

He was supposed to play on obvious pass downs. With Ajayi Running wild there were few of those.

That being said, I thought he looked a bit slow as well but he's a huge human being. Pushed the pocket well I thought but no

3rd and longs make it hard to rush the passer. He didn't look out of place to me.

My grade...incomplete

14 snaps.

Lawson played fast and through the whistle on every snap that he was on the field...

It’s a trait that Lawson consistently displayed throughout his collegiate career as well.

So he wasn't slow, just leaning into O linemen OR Maybinesque? So confused...

Do people actually know when he was on the field or are they just repeating what others have said? He played 14 snaps, he didn't look slow and wasn't leaning into lineman.

Funny he blew past B. Albert, flushed Tranny out of the pocket and was chasing him down. Man, that's a whole lot of leaning.

Do people actually know when he was on the field or are they just repeating what others have said? He played 14 snaps, he didn't look slow and wasn't leaning into lineman.

Funny he blew past B. Albert, flushed Tranny out of the pocket and was chasing him down. Man, that's a whole lot of leaning.

I think P Brown flushed him on that one

This is what I saw as well.....he didnt have sacks but he looked like he was a high effort chasing things down guy in his first game.

I am not really sure what people were expecting. I think he is gonna be a kid that picks up steam as the season wears on now. He did not look out of place.