Marquise Goodwin and Aaron William Update Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills would have gotten in fights with the Dolphins after that play, we would have made a bad situation worse.

As Lindy Ruff used to say, don't react... initiate. There were plenty of opportunities the rest of the game to hammer Landry.

On the topic of no retaliation from our players...do you think anyone on our roster will remember this when we have our second meeting in Buffalo?

Why would we expect a different response weeks later? Everyone saw AW get his clock cleaned by the blind side hit and the team was emotionless. I don't expect that to change.

On the topic of no retaliation from our players...do you think anyone on our roster will remember this when we have our second meeting in Buffalo?

That would be the stealthy way to play it.

I am fg furious about that hit. Not a the Refs, but at Landry.

Goodwin took one hell of a shot. Honest injury right there.

Hope both can get back on their feet asap !

Why would we expect a different response weeks later? Everyone saw AW get his clock cleaned by the blind side hit and the team was emotionless. I don't expect that to change.

Players and Coaches have long memories.

I am very proud they remained in control.

Bills got handled today. They know it

Come back stronger

That would be the stealthy way to play it.

I am fg furious about that hit. Not a the Refs, but at Landry.

Goodwin took one hell of a shot. Honest injury right there.

Hope both can get back on their feet asap !

Players and Coaches have long memories.

I am very proud they remained in control.

Bills got handled today. They know it

Come back stronger

Wouldn't those same long memories want to slap around Mario Williams after last years mess? We saw no evidence of any added motivation. If your teammate gets blindsided and sent off in an ambulance the team needs to respond. I'm not saying they should have pulled a Tonya Harding but from that point forward they should have had a fire lite under their asses. We saw none of that and quite frankly that was more embarrassing than the big fat L.

Wouldn't those same long memories want to slap around Mario Williams after last years mess? We saw no evidence of any added motivation. If your teammate gets blindsided and sent off in an ambulance the team needs to respond. I'm not saying they should have pulled a Tonya Harding but from that point forward they should have had a fire lite under their asses. We saw none of that and quite frankly that was more embarrassing than the big fat L.

Are you sure this isn't about you and how so often no one comes to your rescue here?

I would hope they were maintaining self discipline.

maybe that is crazy talk.

BUt half the folks would be flipping if we had a player ejected for going after him.

I think the loss is a seperate issue

Great, they'll be pulling former refs out of retirement homes to fill that role.

Well if thats what it takes. The boy shoulda been sat down by someone. Lost respect for Gase too.

Time to load up on dead batteries....

i am old but have enough saliva still for Bryan Cox

I remember when D Hall took out Gray's knee and I wrote here that there is a wheel chair with Hall's name on it. Some teams the fish plays down the road wouldn't be as nice as the Bills and would give him the justice. Bills is a soft, polite team. They don't have a nasty bone in them.

Aaron does need to hang it up for long term health reasons. Personally, I don't want to see him take anymore physical punishment. I'm not sure in can take it emotionally. I can't fathom what his family feels like.

Landry did what I saw Hines Ward make a career of. Things are changing in the NFL. A targeting penalty in the future isn't out of the question. Unlike Ward, Landry wasn't grinning ear to ear after the hit. He seemed visibly upset and concerned about Williams. Maybe that was why there was no retaliation.