weather may help us

I'm struggling to find your line of thought here. I would argue that the heat would lead to higher levels of dehydration, adding additional stress to the muscles.

Already dehydrated / drunk, per Twitter!

Probably almost as many dressed in red white and blue...

This one is always well attended by Bills fans. The hoem edge for the Dolphins is marginal. We cna count our blessings that htis is the game where we are missing some players as opposed to Seattle or Cincinnati.

I'm struggling to find your line of thought here. I would argue that the heat would lead to higher levels of dehydration, adding additional stress to the muscles.

Agreed on dehydration, but I understand the point on the heat keeping the body loose. I'll take 80 with mid to lower humidity.

I read somewhere in the last day or 2 that the Bills will be dressed in White / Blue. Surprised Miami didn't go with white themselves. The White / Blue definitely works to the Bills advantage.

Even with Shady on the fence, I just have a good feeling about tomorrow with Mike G filling in.

Yep, high of 81 and low humidity -- heat shouldn't be a factor at all. Plus the Fish are wearing their "dark" throwback teal uniforms so the Bills are in white.

Weather should be inconsequential, which isn't always the case in these games.

Supposed to be 80 degrees on Sunday. Maybe it'll help Shady get loose?

Sounds like a game time decision. Woods too.

I thought I was going to see torrential rain and wind in the forecast. With our receivers hobbled. 80 and calm-- I doubt-- will help Buffalo.

just sit shady and play MikeG... the guy can play. hamstrings are not to be trifled with... they hold Dareus back but play Shady? dumb... come on Rex

If Rex can somehow pull this one off, he's got to be considered an early COY candidate.

I thought I was going to see torrential rain and wind in the forecast. With our receivers hobbled. 80 and calm-- I doubt-- will help Buffalo.

If Rex can somehow pull this one off, he's got to be considered an early COY candidate.

How so? I'd like to understand your thought process.

The Dolphins have some good players, no question. And no team should be taken lightly: Any Given Sunday.

On the other hand, the Dolphins have scored 118 pts to 134 allowed, have allowed more offensive yards and 1st downs than they've achieved, and have staked their opponents to a 8 minute advantage in TOP. They are allowing the same 3rd down conversions as they achieve. To be "contenders" and not "pretenders", these are the games the Bills need to win reliably. Getting a team to win a game we ought to win against an opponent with a worse record and the stats to say that's not just bad luck or a fluke, is the sign of a competent coach.

And frankly, I don't give a da** if we play without Watkins, McCoy, Woods, and Dareus. I had my fan apotheosis Week 1 when I followed the Bills woeful performance against the Ravens by watching the Pats defeat Zona without Brady, Gronk, Ninkovitch, and 2 starting OLman. Missing players is an excuse. Winning when they're injured is what good coaching does.

I'll be pleased if the Bills come out looking well-prepared and disciplined with a good game plan, but I need to see a season of that before I go all COY myself.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan