Reporter asks Rex Ryan if Shaq Lawson is going to play Sun

My concern is if we activate Shaq for this week it may mean that we will not be able to bring Sammy back this year.

I believe Sammy would be cleared by week 27 to rejoin The Sabers. But that's only because the Pegulas don't own both teams.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks to be in decent shape for his age, but I don't think Whaley should be playing any downs of NFL football.

Whaley won't see the field with the depth on this defense. Plus, he thinks football isn't a game humans were meant to play anyway. ;)

I am still wondering when someone at OBD is going to be held accountable . . . .

So its a bad pick if Lawson has a fifteen year career, makes the hall of fame, is a two time Superbowl MVP, and sets the all time NFL SACK record because he missed the first six games?

One team is in Orchard Park, one in Buffalo, so it's fine. Just means the Bills cannot build a new stadium in the city of Buffalo.

So if the Sabres play another outdoor game at New Era Field, the Bills will need to relocate to KeyBank, right?

So its a bad pick if Lawson has a fifteen year career, makes the hall of fame, is a two time Superbowl MVP, and sets the all time NFL SACK record because he missed the first six games?

Sorry, you can't live down a bad start.

That's correct. And will thereafter be known as the Buffalo Destroyers.

Can Terry Pegula own the Bills, Sabres, Bandits AND the Destroyers?