Fitz Out, Geno In

The Big Cat

Geno is bad, but I don't know if he's London 2015 bad.

Anyways, I do support this move and look forward to the rematch later this year, hope he's still their QB then.

He is a poorer decision maker than EJ although he does have a more natural throwing motion.

As for is he London 2015 bad.... the day I was at Wembley in 2014 for the Lions and Falcons the Bills played at the Jets as I made my way home. Geno had thrown 3 picks and been benched before I made it to the top of Wembley way. He is just as compbustible.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, I do support this move and look forward to the rematch later this year, hope he's still their QB then.

Oh man, he was that bad in the first half against the Bills in 2014.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000417976/Week-8-Bills-vs-Jets-highlights

He is a poorer decision maker than EJ although he does have a more natural throwing motion.

As for is he London 2015 bad.... the day I was at Wembley in 2014 for the Lions and Falcons the Bills played at the Jets as I made my way home. Geno had thrown 3 picks and been benched before I made it to the top of Wembley way. He is just as compbustible.

Look, I know EJ isn't what any of us hoped he would be, but the London performance in 2015 was literally FIVE MINUTES -- and he showed great resiliency leading the team back (albeit futilely). He's a heluva team player and good guy as well.

I'd take EJ over Geno Schmiff in a heartbeat. Nix/Whaley didn't get that part of it wrong.

Look, I know EJ isn't what any of us hoped he would be, but the London performance in 2015 was literally FIVE MINUTES -- and he showed great resiliency leading the team back (albeit futilely). He's a heluva team player and good guy as well.

I'd take EJ over Geno Schmiff in a heartbeat. Nix/Whaley didn't get that part of it wrong.

Agree 100%.

So would I. I was never a Geno fan in college either. The terrible decision making was on display at WVU as well. I am on record as being totally anti drafting Smith. EJ is the QB I'd have drafted from that class - same as the Bills did.

That bomb to Easley was a thing of beauty.

Oh man, he was that bad in the first half against the Bills in 2014.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000417976/Week-8-Bills-vs-Jets-highlights

I agree Geno was wretched in the first half of that Bills-Jets game, especially if you look at the stats, he was even worse. But clown show-wise, London 2015 is the standard. I give the nod to EJ on (total lack of) style points.

I agree Geno was wretched in the first half of that Bills-Jets game, especially if you look at the stats, he was even worse. But clown show-wise, London 2015 is the standard. I give the nod to EJ on (total lack of) style points.

EJ - GeNO clown show comparisons never get old but GeNO has had more of them and IMO they were all worse than London if you look at them objectively. It's because we are bills fans that EJ's seemed worse.

That is only because you are a Bills fan Rico. The Geno half was just as if not more disastrous. He is a terrible Quarterback.

Geno was 2-8 for 5 yards and 3 INTs before being benched in the first quarter. EJ may have hurt us, but he also got them back to a lead by the end of the game. Even if his mistakes were ultimately the reason they lost, he fought back and threw some beautiful balls in the process. Granted, we didn't see what Geno could do after digging his hole, but something about his demeanor and attitude suggests to me that he's not capable of firing back.