I'd be pissed if I were Marcell Dareus' teammate

Estro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Von Miller was suspended for more games than Dareus, because he liked the Molly. His teammates must be so pissed every time they catch the glare off of their SB rings.

Dareus ain't no Von Miller. Sorry, but I think more than one of his team mates would take a straight up trade of the two if offered.

Came back out of shape and promptly got hurt, not "all in" yet it would appear.

Question - is not possible to both be in shape AND pull a hammy?

Not trying to excuse the injury, but man, injuries are funny - sometimes you get them regardless of the shape you're in (especially something like a hammy that can happen pretty easy when going through "explosive moves" like cutting, running, etc.).

Who cares at this point, we're 4 - 2, just quit sniffing that ADHD (or is that smoked? I forget...) and get back on the field Marcell!

I work in a business where if I don't sell I make nothing. I wish teams paid everyone this way. From the GM on down. I guarantee you everyone would be a lot

You are not an elite athlete that helps generate billions in revenue for your company. You probably have a career that will span three decades. These players are lucky to last 5 or less on average. You will not have brain damage.

Let the guy earn his money. He got hurt. Mario made more last year and quit on his team. Focus your anger on the opponent.

Even beyond that, there's "in-shape" and play 6 games of football shape. So not surprised as many of these players who sit out for various reasons, hold outs, suspensions, injuries come back and get hurt right away, even though they felt they were in shape.

As far as what his teammates think, probably about 1/2 are thinking, man I've been extremely lucky that I haven't been caught yet myself. That could easily be me and I'm not the superstar that they'd keep around.

Having said that I'd certainly listen to any decent trade offers, would want a #1 in return, without that high a pick I'll take a chance on him not failing another test. Next time is it a year off or 10 games??

Not trying to excuse the injury, but man, injuries are funny - sometimes you get them regardless of the shape you're in (especially something like a hammy that can happen pretty easy when going through "explosive moves" like cutting, running, etc.).

Who cares at this point, we're 4 - 2, just quit sniffing that ADHD (or is that smoked? I forget...) and get back on the field Marcell!

Even beyond that, there's "in-shape" and play 6 games of football shape. So not surprised as many of these players who sit out for various reasons, hold outs, suspensions, injuries come back and get hurt right away, even though they felt they were in shape.

As far as what his teammates think, probably about 1/2 are thinking, man I've been extremely lucky that I haven't been caught yet myself. That could easily be me and I'm not the superstar that they'd keep around.

Having said that I'd certainly listen to any decent trade offers, would want a #1 in return, without that high a pick I'll take a chance on him not failing another test. Next time is it a year off or 10 games??

Don't think we get a #1 for a guy with multiple suspensions coming off a down season. Bills are kind of in the same situation they were with Marshawn here. Hopefully this time we take the chance and the guy realizes there aren't too many opportunities that he will have in life to make this kind of bank and gets it together.

Its exceedingly easy to tweak a muscle when working back into 'game shape' even if you're in 'gym shape', thats why so many do similar at the beginning of camp.

Piece of crap junkie, trade him for a bag of balls in the off season.

Not possible. He would cost an enormous amount of dead money against the cap--nearly double of what he'll cost to keep him here.

Even if they were inclined to trade him (which they're not), it would be a horrific financial decision.

I think its possible but I also think Dareus came back out of shape

I will be forever upset that (1) Andrew Luck stayed in college, leaving Cam to Carolina (2) Von Miller went #2 and (3) we took Dareus instead of AJ green or Patrick Petersen.

Dareus is a great player but DTs don't change games like the other players mentioned and he's had the off field issues

Nonsense. 10 sacks from a DT is a game changer. We just need the guy to play.