The AFC Playoff Picture

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. We have to share his BBFS for the rest of the season and throw up all over TSW with negativity.

No one vomits more negativity on this forum on a daily basis than you.

It's just that your negativity is directed toward your fellow posters as opposed to the team.

@newyorkupstate

The Buffalo #Bills are in the hunt for a Wild Card spot. Here are 5 things they must do to end the playoff drought http://trib.al/fWb0Ynb

CwlDxnsXUAAfqWG.jpg

Well, we have a kickass record against the NFC. Other than that, the Dolphins are abead of us now (with tiebreaker). So unless we beat Seattle, Cinci, Fins and Jets (and Steelers), I'd say we're done.

Well, we have a kickass record against the NFC. Other than that, the Dolphins are abead of us now (with tiebreaker). So unless we beat Seattle, Cinci, Fins and Jets (and Steelers), I'd say we're done.

No doubt. They really need to get on a run again.

So do we root for Denver tonight since that puts Oakland at 3 loses? Then we beat Oakland, leaving both of us at 4 loses, but us with the head to head tie breaker.

I'm not sure Denver's offense allows them to sustain what they have done so far. It's starting to break down especially with injuries on defense.

Dolphins need to win 6 of next 8 just like we do. Not sure we both do that since we play each other and therefore account for 1 loss already, so I am not sure the Dolphins matter much.

They've got a tough game in San Diego next week which might be the second loss. They are also counting on New England resting their starters week 17.

We've got to win ours though. Must win tomorrow night to start.

Bills are pretty much screwed...KC and Denver are the teams we are going to need to catch and they have 2 game leads on us currently with better AFC records

Denver has tough games against:

New Orleans (I don't think the Denver offense can outpace New Orleans so it isn't an easy win)

Kansas City (6-2)

New England

Kansas City (6-2)

Oakland again

And two games they should win in Jacksonville and Tennessee

Like I said, we've got to win ours though. Must win tomorrow night to start.

Edited by What a Tuel

Sure, but what makes you think we win ours?

They will lose to Seattle, Cinci, Steelers, and Oakland.

Obviously we have to win ours to be considered for the playoffs. This is looking at the playoff picture of the other teams and what gives us the best chance to get the wildcard.

It just * seems like all the teams just ahead of the Bills, and maybe even Miami and San Diego right now are a notch above... especially with the injuries. They are coming from behind now too.

Eh, now that I look at it, San Diego probably has to win 6 of next 7 too. Its rough going for them. But if they do go 6-1 in the next 7, then they give at least the Dolphins, Raiders, Chiefs, and Texans a loss. Not much margin for error there.

Raiders have Chiefs, Chargers, Colts, Broncos, Bills left.

Chiefs have Raiders, Titans, Broncos 2x, Chargers,

These teams will beat each other up in the next 7 weeks.