The AFC Playoff Picture

Yea well unfortunately we've seen them go 3-0, 5-1, 5-2 during this drought only to have the season go completely down hill..... I don't expect that this year, but a win in Miami is crucial because the next 3 games after it are extremely tough and anything more than 1-2 in those games would shock me.

BBFS strikes again!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea well unfortunately we've seen them go 3-0, 5-1, 5-2 during this drought only to have the season go completely down hill..... I don't expect that this year, but a win in Miami is crucial because the next 3 games after it are extremely tough and anything more than 1-2 in those games would shock me.

I got excited during those starts and I do not regret it at all. Of course everyone is still guarded to some degree.... but as a fan of this team, you have to take the good times while you can. It is OK to get excited, look at playoff scenarios, root against other teams, soak in positive press. We dont get many opportunities to do that. They win this week, the New England game will be hyped nation-wide. Most common fans will root for Buffalo. Would be a shot heard around the world if they win. If they lose.... well, its been a fun month or so. I actually think that Seattle MNF game is very winnable for the Bills, as is the Cincinnati game now, as well as Pittsburgh. The schedule doesnt look as daunting and the team is getting healthier, not the other way.

Looking good so far. Its comforting to know that they're not just barely squeaking by the bad teams. They've dominated AZ, NE, and the 49ers.

The lowest margin of victory in this 4 game winning streak is 11 points. Pretty impressive in today's NFL regardless of who the opposing teams were.

Looking good so far. Its comforting to know that they're not just barely squeaking by the bad teams. They've dominated AZ, NE, and the 49ers.

doing what we're supposed to do. rams beat the seahawks and now the seahawks are 3rd odds on favs to win the superbowl. i like that rex said the team is embarassed by that jets game and are feeding off that. the seahwaks are probably using the rams game the same way. it's something that can help this team not take a week off for this miami game.

Some teams ahead of us in the playoff race are going to lose this week because they are playing each other.

NE at Pittsburgh

Houston at Denver

We win this week and things really start to fall in place. Maybe we can stop talking about a wildcard and start talking about a 1st round bye.

Some teams ahead of us in the playoff race are going to lose this week because they are playing each other.

NE at Pittsburgh

Houston at Denver

We win this week and things really start to fall in place. Maybe we can stop talking about a wildcard and start talking about a 1st round bye.

Yeah. At this point I'd like Houston to just take charge in that division because none of the other teams are going to compete for a wild card. A Denver loss should help our cause, as I think Denver, KC and Oakland will all be in the race. New England losses are always welcome.

Agreed. Houston win helps us. I think a Pitt loss helps us more than a NE loss, but lets be honest...Landry Jones ain't beating Brady.

You never know. Heinz field is a tough place for opponents. I don't think Brady has won there yet there in the regular season, though he has a 8-2 record against the Steelers.

NE at Pittsburgh

Houston at Denver

Thats definitely a thing.... IF the Bills beat the Dolphins, that is precisely what they will be playing for.... at home, against New England. The prospect of being in the driver's seat for a Division lead, home playoff game, 1st round bye will be right there at the halfway point of the season... already securing a sweep/tie breaker over NE. That would be uncharted territory for a huge chunk of this fan base

It's still early, but the schedule doesn't look nearly as bad as before the season.

Still the Bengals are a solid team despite their record. Miami can't be taken lightly. Even Cleveland is competitive in every game.

Obviously they have to come to play every week. Any given Sunday.

It's still early, but the schedule doesn't look nearly as bad as before the season.

Still the Bengals are a solid team despite their record. Miami can't be taken lightly. Even Cleveland is competitive in every game.

Well guess what other teams in the playoff hunt have a HARDER schedule. Games that THEY can't take lightly. Stop being so NNN.