The AFC Playoff Picture

Ideally, I think we want the Raiders to drop behind KC and/or Denver.... and also Baltimore to win the North.

Then, that leaves Pittsburgh and Oakland there for the head-to heads. need to beat the Dolphins of course, the 12/4 Ravens/Dolphins game would be nice for the Ravens to take. They also have the "Marrone Special" New England game the last game of the season

Miami keeps lucking out. They should've lost the last 3 but got lucky on run backs etc or last minute come backs. I know, I know, they are still wins, but somethings gotta give.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are a very average team with an assortment of strengths and weaknesses typical of an average team.

So we'll beat the poor teams left on the schedule and lose to the good ones.

And this - depending on how you evaluate our opponents - will get us to 8-8 or, maybe, 9-7.

Outside looking in once again.

Would Also need the Fins to drop 3 or more and given their schedule that's unlikely.

the fins are nothing special and their coach just said "I don't know how that comeback happened yesterday" (against the rams).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000743820/article/adam-gase-i-dont-know-how-comeback-happened

As I said above, they are getting incredibly lucky with very poor play.

The Bills are a very average team with an assortment of strengths and weaknesses typical of an average team.

So we'll beat the poor teams left on the schedule and lose to the good ones.

And this - depending on how you evaluate our opponents - will get us to 8-8 or, maybe, 9-7.

Outside looking in once again.

Who's a good team from the opponents on the remaining schedule? I see Oakland and no others.

Bottom line: Win 5 more and we have a decent shot.

Quick question: Did the NFL modify the playoff rules so that wild cards with better records can host a division winner with a worse record?

We won 4 in a row vs much tougher opponents. @NE, @LA, Cards, and 49ers. With the exception of Oakland you can argue that none of the remaining games are scary.

Just win.

Good thing the only thing that matters is what happens on the field of play.

Yeah I know. Can't wait for a Fin Team that is playing much better than us right now to beat us again right. Or that Steelers team as well

Actually no I can wait for another .500 season. Sorry just what I see

Those are tougher opponents?

I was about to ask the same

Yeah I know. Can't wait for a Fin Team that is playing much better than us right now to beat us again right. Or that Steelers team as well

Actually no I can wait for another .500 season. Sorry just what I see

I was about to ask the same

Doesn't matter.